Chapter 4: The forming of the 'golden trio'

(Regulus's view)

I looked over at Roxy with a smile as we entered the Charms classroom, "Try not to get too bored, alright?" she asked, giving me a quick hug before going over to her seat.

"I'll do my best." I said, giving her a quick wink before taking a seat.

"Good afternoon, class!" the teacher greeted, as he stood on a box in front of the class.

'Oh, he's kinda short.' I thought, as I opened my textbook to the first page.

"Hello," I looked over at a boy who appeared to be the same age as me with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Erm, hello, my name is Regulus." I said, as I smiled at him kindly.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Dimitry Turgenev." he said, and I smiled as I passed him my notes.

"Are you in Slytherin as well, Regulus?" Dimitry asked, with a smile and I nodded.

"Yes I am, and I have the feeling that you and I will be great friends." I said, and he smiled shyly.

"I'd like that, I don't have a lot of friends." he said, and I smiled back.

"Well, now you've got a new friend named Regulus Black." I said, and he smiled at me in delight.

"Really? Oh, thank you! now I won't be lonely anymore." he said, as he returned his attention to the teacher.

After class ended, we walked over to where Roxy stood waiting for us with a smile on her face. "Hey Reggie, who's this?" she asked, as she smiled warmly at Dimitry.

"This is Dimitry, we met during class." I said, and Roxy grinned at me before shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Dimitry, I'm Roxy." she said, and he grinned as he shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm very hopeful that we can be friends." he said, and Roxy smiled again.

"Of course, I already see you as my friend." she said, and Dimitry smiled again.

"I do too, I'm so glad that I have two new friends like you." he said, and I smiled before falling into step beside them as we headed for the great hall.