Chapter 15: The Dream

(Sirius's view)

That night as I lay in bed I thought of the events that had taken place over the last few months before my eyelids drooped and I was asleep the second my head hit the pillow drifting off into dreamland.

'Sirius,' a voice whispered as my opened and to my horror I could see that I was standing in front of a grave.

There was a name on this grave that I didn't recognize at first but the closer I looked the more clear it became.

'Roxy Black' the realization hit me like a hard punch to the gut and tears made their way to my eyes.

'No, Roxy, you can't be dead Reg and I still need you!' I thought before my eyes turned to rest on another familiar figure.

Regulus, he stood at the other end of the grave holding a bundle of blankets.

'A baby!' I realized as I watched him stroke her hair. 'It's going to be okay mon amour.' I heard him say to her before looking at me.

That's when I woke with a start  I jumped out of bed threw on my boots and sprinted down the corridor towards the Slytherin common room.

"P-Purebloods." I stammered, and the door swung open to reveal Regulus.

"Sirius, what the hell are you doing here at this time of night?" he asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"I need to speak to you, yes I know it's almost two in the bloody morning but it's very important."   I said, looking at him pleadingly.

"Fine, but if I end up cranky tomorrow it's your fault." he said, as he let out a loud yawn.

"I had a nightmare about Roxy dying and leaving you to raise a baby all on your own." I said, and his eyebrow raised in surprise.

"Roxy and I have a kid?!" he asked in a hushed voice, and I shook my head.

"No, not yet." I replied and he nodded before yawning again.

"It's almost three in the bloody morning, we'll talk more about this later." he said, before giving me a quick smile.

"Go to bed Padfoot." he said, causing my eyes to widen slightly at the familiar nickname.

"I will, goodnight." I said, and he gave me a sleepy waive before heading back into his room.