Chapter 6: We need to talk

(Regulus's view)

I walked out of Honey-dukes with Roxy and Dimitry to find my brother leaning against the wall with a sad smile on his face.

"Hello, Regulus." he greeted, making me roll my eyes at his poor attempt to converse with me.

"What do you want, Sirius?" I asked, as I moved to walk past him only to have him catch my arm and look at me pleadingly.

"I want to talk with you, please Reg." he said, and I snorted in disdain.

"I don't associate with blood-traitors, I loved you once but you have killed that." I said, as I looped arms with my friends and turned to walk away.

"Regulus, please." he said, and I turned to him sharply. "I told you, no!" I snarled, as I looked at him with disgust.

"Please." he whispered, and I sighed in annoyance before pointing a finger at him.

"One chance is all you will get, don't mess this up Sirius." I  hissed, and he nodded rapidly.  "I won't, I promise." he said, and I raised an eyebrow in response.

"Meet me near the courtyard after dinner, alright?" I said, as I fixed him with a cold gaze.

"I will, you have my word." he said, and I nodded before turning around and following my friends down the cobblestone path towards the shrieking shack.