Chapter 16: Marauders & Golden Trio unite

(Regulus's view)

I dressed quickly the next morning then made my way down to the great hall for breakfast when  I felt a light pressure on my cheek,

"Morning darling." I turned to smile at Roxy as I grabbed her hand and pressed a light kiss to the back of it.

"Good morning mon amour, how did you sleep?" I asked, as we walked towards the great hall together.

"I slept okay, however I had the strangest dream." she said, as she looked me with a slightly nervous expression on her face as she told me all about the dream.

"That's super weird, because Sirius had that exact same dream." I said, as we reached the great hall.

"Regulus, Roxy!" we both turned to see Dimitry come running over and throw his arms around us.

"Dimitry," I exclaimed as I hugged back tighter.

"I'm so glad you're alright!" I cried as soon as the three of us broke the hug.

"Me too, I missed you guys so much!" he said, as the three of us sat down at our separate tables to enjoy our breakfast.

"Last night was rather odd." I said, and he looked at me curiously.

"Tell me," he said as he looked me in the eye.

"Well, one second I'm asleep and the next Sirius showed up looking like a bat out of hell." I said, as I explained about Sirius's unexpected midnight visit which made Dimitry raise an eyebrow.

"Holy Merlin, that is rather odd." he said, and I nodded in agreement.

"Dimitry, I'm glad you are feeling better." a voice said, and we all turned to see Sirius come walking over to us.

"Thanks Siri." Dimitry said, with a laugh as Sirius pulled him into a tight hug.

"I'm so happy you're alright buddy." he said, as they broke the hug.

"Now, I don't want you guys to freak out on me but my friends are coming to help us with whatever has been happening." he said, making the three of us share an uncertain look.

"Alright, but no pranks on any of our other friends." I said, and he nodded. 

"I promise." he said, placing a hand on my shoulder before gesturing for his friends to come over. 

"Is this your brother then?" a voice said, making Roxy and I both turn to face the speaker.

"Be nice Prongs, they're still recovering from being captured."

the tall blonde haired boy said, as he smiled at me kindly.

"I'm Remus," he said, as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Regulus."  I said, as I shook his hand.

"who's the pretty girl?" the black haired boy asked, in an attempt to flirt with Roxy.

"I'm Roxy, I'm in my fourth year as well and Regulus is my boyfriend so don't try it buster." she said, as she pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Are those glasses supposed to help you see? or make you look like a geek?" she asked, and Dimitry smirked before holding out his hand.

"No monkey business, and that involves hexing or pranking our friends." he said, and Remus and the other boy nodded.

"Sounds like a deal." the black haired boy said, as he shook my hand.

"I'm James Potter." he said, and I nodded politely. "Regulus Black." I said with a grin.