Ebook: Prince of Mayhem

Prince of Mayhem is available as an ebook! It's on Tapas as a premium title.

The price is $7.99. Some websites have it higher in the U.S. (Price differs depending on the country.)

The link in the comments and on my profile is to a list of ebook distributors will be in the comments.

Request Prince of Mayhem at your local library.

If you want to read the book but can't afford to, Rising Tide can be purchased by your local library for you to rent, like any other book. You have to request it by telling them Prince of Mayhem by N.A. Carson, and then they can buy the ebook copy and lend it out to you.

It works with libraries that have OneDrive, Bibliotheca, and Baker & Taylor.

Prince of Mayhem is on Tapas and Radish Fiction as well.

Link to my profile: https://tapas.io/varzanic

https://radishfiction.com/writers/488

Money Aspect

I know a lot of you are teens or broke college students and can't afford to buy chapters. But on Tapas/Radish, you have two options:

1. Buy the coins

2. Watch ads, and do promotions to earn coins. (This is on the app. I tried it myself. I watched an app ad for 15 seconds and got ten coins. Pretty sweet because there are a few books I'd like to read on there myself.)

Thank you for all of your support. I know some of you will be disappointed, but this is an opportunity that I didn't want to turn down. Thanks!