Who said I Love You first?

> Bakugou Katsuki

He did. And he yelled at me during training "Oi Hiro!" I looked at him and then he shouted: "I Love you!!" I was surprised and was blushing, but I yelled back "I Love you too Idiot!!"

> Kirishima Eijiro

I did. We were on a date and we are watching the stars and I looked over at him "Hey Eiji?" "Ya, baby?" "I-i love you," I said shyly he smiled at me brightly "I love you too Hiro" he pulled me onto his chest and kissed me.

> Kaminari Denki

We said it at the same time. Literally. "Hiro/Denki I Love you" I blushed but said "Jinx you owe me a soda" I chuckled at his pout, "God I love you Denks" I pulled him towards me and I kissed him as I sat on his lap.

> Deku/Midoriya Izuku

He did surprisingly. We were moving into the new school dorms. He found a picture of us from middle school and he smiled happily. "I Love you, Hiro," he said calmly I looked at him "I love you too Izuku!" I walked over to him and kissed his nose.

> Iida Tenya

I did. I was over at one of his family's dinners and we were talking. I was zoning out, and the only thing that ran through my head was I Love you.

So I said it out loud. "I love you, so much Tenya" he looked surprised but smiled at me brightly. "And I love you Hiro" I smiled happily.

> Tokoyami Fumikage

Tie. The first time we said I love you and meant it in the gf/bf way, we were 9 and just started dating.

> Todoroki Shoto

He did. We were at his house and he just had an argument with Endeavour about me. I was meeting Natsuo and Fuyumi when Endeavour came home early. He was saying how he wanted us to break up. Because my quirk wasn't strong enough.

To be paired with Shoto's. I was crying but tried to hide it. But then Shoto snapped seeing me crying because of his father.

"You have no say in who I date or who I Love!! How dare you make Hiro cry you spoiled dick!? I love her and I don't care if we have kids or not. Along as we are together and happy, that is all I could ever want!!"

"Which is something you just hate seeing your kids have happiness!! Get out of my face Enji." His eyes went murderous, I rushed over. And I hugged him "Oh, Sho breath my love". I smiled at him and dragged him away into his room.

So, he could cool off for a bit. "I love you too Shoto." He smiled and kissed my knuckles. And he held me to his chest and kissed my head and cheek. About an hour later he calmed down enough and we went down. And I had a proper meeting with Fuyumi and Natsuo.

> Monoma Netio

I did. We were on a date, and he was being so romantic like usual. He took me ice skating, and he held me close to his chest. So I didn't fall, and it slipped out I said it quietly, but he still hear me.

"I love you Netio" I smiled, he held me tighter and said into my ear "I love you too Hiro". I blushed I looked at him and kissed him. Then we started to slip and almost fell. But he caught us and started to laugh.

> Tamaki Amajiki

He did. I was in his dorm room working on a new invention for my class project. I was biting my lip trying to focus. Then I heard Tamaki say "I Love you Hiro" I looked at him "I love you too Tamaki."