ABC nsfw Tamaki

> Tamaki Amajiki

A- Aftercare

He wraps your body around him and hugs you tightly, then he takes you to get cleaned up.

B- Body Part

Your face/facial expression, he loves seeing your face with such pleasure and because of him.

C- Cum

He thinks it's hot, but he quickly reverts to nervous Tamaki.

D- Dirty Secrets

Out of nowhere, he had a boost of courage and horniness. So, he picked you up and pinned you to the wall in your classroom. While you were fixing up one of his hero gadgets.

Seeing you covered in sweat and grease. It turned him on. He fucked ya there leaving you panting and blushing. Then he fucked you again seeing the face you made. It was surprising but not that I welcomed since he asked in this deep purring voice and you couldn't say no.

E- Experience

He secretly watched porn when you gently brought up the topic of having sex if he was ready. He studies.

F- Favorite Position

During sex Tamaki is in full-on Dom mode, but he is a classic missionary guy. Also, it's a plus for him to see your arms pinned above you. Also, he has more control over your legs so he can put them over his shoulders.

G- Goofy, Humorous or Serious

Serious. He cracks a sexy joke here and there but mostly he is serious.

H- Hair

He is groomed very nicely not too much, not too little, but just right.

I- Intimacy

He is incredibly romantic, during sex is when he dares to say all he has ever wanted to say to you. But couldn't due to anxiety.

J- Jerk-off

He secretly does it in the shower when he is away from you for a few days.

K- Kink

His kink is the whole dominant and submissive thing. He loves seeing you submissive to him.

L- Location

If he finds the courage he will surprise you anywhere, as long as it's not going to get attention. So no crowded parks or public transit etc. Maybe the school's pool, or behind the school in one of the training rooms maybe.

M- Motivation

It's an equal measure of you being flirt or saying dirty talk and him being confident enough to continue.

N- NO (Never will do/turn-offs)

Threesome. Three is a crowd in his opinion.

O- Oral

He will happily do this, and you may not know this, but he can change his tongue into anything he wants as well 😏.

P- Pace

Ask him what you need, and he will happily do it.

Q- Quicky

He does this most of the time but enjoys the long intimate experience of sex as well.

R- Risk (Experiment/trying something new)

He is willing to try something if you ask.

S- Stamina

4 rounds, but it depends on his anxiety state.

T- Toys

Why use toys when he can turn his fingers or tongue into a long tentacle? For some reason, this works even with your quirk.

Because he asked to try his quirk out during sex so you made quirk-cancelling bracelets and wear them during sex. Which works.

U- Unfair/teasing

He enjoys teasing you sometimes

V- Volume

He is a loud moaner.

W- Wild Card(Interruptions)

A girl in your class almost caught you and Tamaki going to have a 3rd round of sex. But you acted quickly and put his dick away carefully. And told him we would finish where we left off at his dorm room.

X- X-ray (When hard)

10 inches. It's always the shy ones.

Y- Yearning (sex drive)

Above average.

Z- ZZZ (how fast he sleeps)

You two fall asleep at the same time, after cuddling and showering.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count 625