ABC nsfw Deku/Midoriya

> Deku/Midoriya Izuku

A- Aftercare

He cuddles you to his chest until you fall asleep in his arms, or he will read to you. And talk about his newest quirk analysis.

B- Body Part

Your eyes, he loves seeing them go from sweet and loving to lusting.

C- Cum

He tries not to cum on you it embarrasses him to see you covered in his cum.

D- Dirty Secrets

Oh please, this cinnamon roll, you don't have dirty secrets. The dirtiest thing you guys do is have sex. You are a pretty vanilla sex couple, but with a bit of spicy. You both go for pleasure and comfort more than extreme stuff.

E- Experience

He doesn't have any, none of all he knows is from you. Or you are adding your romance books out loud to him, or he reads them to himself.

F- Favorite Position

Loves you on top of him.

G- Goofy, Humorous or Serious

None of the above he is a blushing nervous mess through the whole thing. Though when he is top, he is very patient and loving.

H- Hair

He doesn't groom down there, because not much grows there. Just keeps himself clean.

I- Intimacy

Of course, he holds you to his chest while you have sex. Or he holds your hand throughout. He never let go the whole time. You take over the sweet words while he does the actions.

J- Jerk-off

You caught him once, and you finished for him, he was a blushing mess.

K- Kink

He has you guessed it a hero kink, yes it's a thing call him your Hero and he will do anything for you.

L- Location

Only in a bedroom or in the bathroom.

M- Motivation

If you convince him otherwise he is too focused on becoming the #1 hero. Though it doesn't take much to convince him. It usually starts with you convincing him to take a break and snuggling with him. Then one of you ends up making out with the other. Then it goes on from there.

N- NO (Never will do/turn-offs)

Pain. Not a fan and neither are you why would you hurt this cinnamon roll? And why would he hurt you?

O- Oral

He is good at giving you head, he prefers you to just jerk him off. Since a couple of times, you sucked him. He nearly fainted so to stop that from happening. Until he is more used to and comfortable with it.

You only jerk him off. It took him leaving UA for a long time. And him finally being let back in after the War for him to be comfortable about it. And take extreme pleasure from it.

P- Pace

Very gently, but he will go fast if you ask him to.

Q- Quicky

No. Don't want to rush these things.

R- Risk (Experiment/trying something new)

He will try something but will be even more embarrassed than usual.

S- Stamina

Only able to emotionally handle 2 rounds max that's even after training too.

T- Toys

He loves using toys, and that's when he is more confident. Seeing you shaking from the pleasure he is giving you.

U- Unfair/teasing

He's only teasing when he is playing with a sex toy of yours.

V- Volume

He gives cute whimpers and moans.

W- Wild Card(Interruptions)

All Might came over to speak to Izu's mom. About Izuku training and almost caught you being all touchy with the poor cinnamon roll.

X- X-ray (When hard)

He is a healthy 6 inches.

Y- Yearning (sex drive)

Not that high, below average.

Z- ZZZ (how fast he sleeps)

He stays up until you go to sleep and immediately Falls asleep after you though. He stays up because he feels like he needs to protect you.

~~~~~~~~

Word Count 638