ABC nsfw Aizawa

> Aizawa Shota

A- Aftercare

After y'all clean up, he lets you cuddle with him INSIDE his sleeping bag. I know it's almost like he loves ya or something 😋.

B- Body Part

Hands, he always holds your hand when you're having sex he finds it more intimate by doing that. Also, he loves seeing your hand claw at the blankets to control yourself.

C- Cum

Dirty boy, yes he loves seeing you covered in his cum, especially when it's mixed with yours.

D- Dirty Secrets

Well, you both were in a meeting with the rest of the UA staff and you jerked him off. You even sucked him off in the Teacher's lounge, you both were staying late to finish grading stuff.

He seemed so stressed and sexually relieving himself. Is the fastest way you know to help him. After that, you gave him a neck massage as he worked on paperwork.

E- Experience

Ya, you both are experienced unlike the others you both aren't 16 yr old, but none of your experiences compared to Aizawa.

F- Favorite Position

Reverse cowgirl, he loves holding your back against his chest being able to hold your hand and squeeze your thigh or breast.

G- Goofy, Humorous or Serious

He's goofy, he's only serious when he is trying to be romantic. His voice can get so deep hitting a special please in your ear that turns you on. That his goofiness gets cancelled out for you.

H- Hair

Groomed nicely for you.

I- Intimacy

He is good with being romantic, outside of a sexual setting, before you start he is very romantic, and he just becomes goofy.

J- Jerk-off

When you caught him once you went to help him. You were embarrassed, but he praised you and said you did a good job.

K- Kink

He's got a bandage kink and both a Daddy kink and Sensei kink, he only has the sensei kink with you though.

L- Location

Only in the privacy of home or if he can find a way to get you into his sleeping bag 😏.

M- Motivation

If he is tired from a long day at UA, and a night patrol doesn't try it. Just give him a nice neck massage and kiss him sweetly. He will only have motivation if he isn't exhausted.

You also get pretty tired from teaching and doing patrols at night. Usually, if you stay over at his place you wake up early.

And you have an intimate moment together during the morning shower or just before going to shower but only if you both a feeling needy.

N- NO (Never will do/turn-offs)

Threesomes. He isn't interested nor is he a fan of other people seeing you in a vulnerable position other than him.

O- Oral

Ya, that happens more often than not.

P- Pace

Again. Ask and you shall receive and throw in a please sensei or daddy and he'll do it without question.

Q- Quicky

If you are horny and your toys or fingers aren't enough he will indulge your quickie. Though he will make you shamelessly beg him.

R- Risk (Experiment/trying something new)

No need you already told each other what you like and what you don't like and what lines not to cross.

S- Stamina

If he isn't exhausted 4 rounds if he is only 1. But since he takes his time on both your body and to build up your orgasm. The one round is better than any round you ever had with anyone else.

T- Toys

Yes, y'all use toys all the time.

U- Unfair/teasing

It's Aizawa I think he has a secret teasing kink as well.

V- Volume

He moans very sexy moans.

W- Wild Card(Interruptions)

None so far, well someone did call you well you were intimate, it was your sibling so you ignored it.

X- X-ray (When hard)

9.5 inches.

Y- Yearning (sex drive)

I'd say below average.

Z- ZZZ (how fast he sleeps)

Ya after having a shower he will without a doubt sleep while cuddling you in his sleeping bag or your bed if you are staying over.

~~~~~~~

Word Count 694