ABC nsfw Monoma

> Monoma Netio

A- Aftercare

He makes it his absolute mission, to make you blush by flirting with you and saying things like. "Damn Angel, was I that good, you screamed my name so loudly?" He will also cuddle with you. And praise you for how you made him cum.

B- Body Part

Thighs, love to squeeze them and kiss them. Also, loves his head being between them.

C- Cum

Cum on your body is just asking to get fucked again he can't control the urge. When he sees you panting with cum dripping down your chest or out of your core.

D- Dirty Secrets

Y'all had sex in the school's pool. Multiple times.

E- Experience

He's had one other experience, with a boy. He said I did him better though so that gave you a lot of confidence. Oh ya, Monoma is Bisexual.

F- Favorite Position

Reverse cowgirl. He loves to squeeze your chest, and thighs as you bounce on him. Also so he can pull your hair back and kiss your neck.

G- Goofy, Humorous or Serious

Goofy. He only tries to make the experience not so tense.

H- Hair

He has a nice 5 o'clock shadow going on down there.

I- Intimacy

When he initiates it he is very romantic. During this, he is sweet, but also his very cocky self. You, get shy during sex so you try and be romantic after it or just in general.

J- Jerk-off

You jerk him off whenever you feel like teasing him, and normally it's at the lunch break and you play with him under the table.

K- Kink

Threesomes, he desperately wants to try it with you. You agreed only if he can find someone you both think is attractive. And are comfortable with it.

L- Location

He enjoys fucking in water for some reason, but anywhere he can get away with it.

M- Motivation

If you are in the mood all you gotta do is hunt Monoma down. Once you find him you drape your arms around his shoulders and say sexy words into his ear and kiss his neck.

N- NO (Never will do/turn-offs)

Degrading talk, not with you. Since family life can be a bitch. He doesn't want you to hear the words certain family members call you. When he is pleasuring you.

O- Oral

You sneak into his class a couple of times and sucked him off. He was horny all day and let's say he punished you after school was over.

P- Pace

Whatever he feels like doing, and changes it up seeing your faces.

Q- Quicky

Prefers not to, but he won't turn down sex from you ever.

R- Risk (Experiment/trying something new)

Willing to truly do anything once.

S- Stamina

At least 3 rounds, after training 2 rounds.

T- Toys

He uses toys as punishment, for making him horny on purpose.

U- Unfair/teasing

It's Monoma of course he will tease you.

V- Volume

He can get quite loud when he wants to.

W- Wild Card(Interruptions)

Y'all were having a quicky in his classroom, and he cumed inside of you just as people walked in the room. You quickly fixed yourselves then you sat back on his lap and kissed him once more before leaving for your class.

X- X-ray (When hard)

7.5 inches.

Y- Yearning (sex drive)

Your sex drive is higher than his, but he can easily match your horniness.

Z- ZZZ (how fast he sleeps)

He will fall asleep about 15 minutes afterwards. Unless you have plans to do something.

~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count 598