ABC nsfw Tokoyami

> Tokoyami Fumikage

A- Aftercare

After he cleans us up, he pulls you into his bare chest. And sit you in between his legs. He wraps his arms around your torso and puts his head on your shoulder.

B- Body Part

Lips. He loves to kiss your lips and sense your short enough he can kiss you without accidentally peaking you.

C- Cum

It turns him on seeing his cum and yours mixed drip out of you.

D- Dirty Secrets

Had sex in the ocean while you both were on a floatation device. When with the rest of class 1-A were at a beach party.

E- Experience

The only experience is with you. Remember y'all have been together for like 7 yrs.

F- Favorite Position

Any.

G- Goofy, Humorous or Serious

Serious. Tokoyami is a serious type of person and him his intimate moments with you he takes with absolute seriousness.

H- Hair

Ya, weirdly, there isn't any hair down there, so no need to groom. Other than washing.

I- Intimacy

He always tries to make it as sacred as possible. He believes it makes sex better, and he is right.

J- Jerk-off

He used to be embarrassed if you caught him. But now if he needs to he openly jerks off in front of you. Which turns you on.

K- Kink

People watching y'all have sex, a few times Dark Shadow popped out while we were in a very intimate position and he kinda watched us. Tokoyami has never cumed so hard. He also has a Daddy kind.

L- Location

Anywhere, if he can get away with it, he's open to having sex in a hot tube y'all haven't done that yet.

M- Motivation

If you are in the mood all you need to do is look at him a certain way. He knows you so well he just understands and quickly takes you somewhere private.

N- NO (Never will do/turn-offs)

Pain/blood. Turn off don't do this.

O- Oral

You randomly suck him whenever, he doesn't do it to you very often he normally just fingers you. Since he finds it difficult with his beak he uses toys and things to make it up to you.

P- Pace

Anyway, you ask him too.

Q- Quicky

He doesn't see the point in quickies, he sees sex as a very intimate moment that should be treated sacredly.

R- Risk (Experiment/trying something new)

He is open to trying anything with you.

S- Stamina

Above average, 4 times a day any day whether it's in a row or separated he doesn't care, 4 is his favourite number.

T- Toys

He uses toys to make up for the fact that he doesn't eat you out often. But he also loves seeing you pleading for release.

U- Unfair/teasing

Only when he is in a teasing mood.

V- Volume

Sexy groans and grunts will be heard from this boy.

W- Wild Card(Interruptions)

Dark Shadow is both a cock block and Tokoyami's wingman. Like the shadow needs to make up his mind. Though most of the time Tokoyami makes a deal with Dark.

To stay inside for about 2 hours. Since that is usually how long you have sexTheen Dark can do whatever.

X- X-ray (When hard)

7.5 inches.

Y- Yearning (sex drive)

Above average.

Z- ZZZ (how fast he sleeps)

He doesn't like falling asleep right away he enjoys relaxing with you in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count 563