chapter eight

jay laughed at hana's flustered state and grabbed onto her wrist, "come on. i've got to find a four leaf clover."

"that's almost impossible," hana replied.

he simply hummed and shrugged his shoulders before slightly stepping away from hana and speaking into the camera he was holding.

"of course sunghoon put me in charge of the four leaf clover," jay sighed, "but then again he probably wanted to stay with jake, so makes sense."

hana let out a soft chuckle at how idiotic jay looked talking to a camera.

noticing this, he pressed a button on it and brought his arm to his side, sighing, "what? what's so funny?"

"nothing nothing," hana smiled, "if you're going to actually try to find this leaf, we better start looking."

"let's go over there," jay spoke, pointing to the children's area.

hana gasped and ran over to the swings, sitting in one of them.

"push me push me," she cheered, making jay scoff with a slight chuckle.

"wah- what are you? a baby?" he asked.

hana nodded, "very much yes."

instead of pushing her, jay walked over to a crying little boy who stood in the middle of the playground.

"jay, what are you doing?" hana questioned, running after him.

"hey hey," he softly called out, bending down to the little boy's height, "what's wrong?"

"momma," the boy cried.

"momma? are you lost?" jay questioned.

he held the camera stick in up in one hand and tried to carry the boy in his other arm.

"you're going to drop him," hana complained, "here let me film."

she took the camera out of jay's hand and filmed him and the little boy, while jay gently patted the boy's back.

"hey, it's okay. we're going to find your momma," jay comforted, making the boy's crying settle.

"we are?" hana asked, "how are we going to do that?"

"i don't know," jay whispered, "hey buddy .. do you know your name? can you tell me your name?"

"momma .. mommy said name no tell stranger," the little boy replied, "stranger bad."

hana gasped, "aww he's so cute!"'

jay chuckled, "i promise i'm not a bad stranger okay? i'm going to help you find your mommy."

"taejin," the boy mumbled, playing with the gold chain around jay's neck.

"ahh taejin? do you know your mom's name?"

"jinnie!" a female exclaimed.

"taejin-ah," jay began, "is that your mom?"