Chapter 10

It didn't take too long for Yunhee to realize that the person tailing them was Jaemin. Yunhee had watched the male move around the school in slow strides to be able to recognize the way he walked. Jaemin's jaw was also an easy one to recognize, but the dead giveaway was the black hair poking out of each of the wigs he wore.

Once Chenle had told her that they needed to take the bus to get to the museum, Yunhee immediately thought about putting her skill to good use.

Pickpocketing.

She could tell Chenle was shocked to see Jaemin's wallet in his hands, his friend's student ID sitting right inside. "How did you do that so quickly?"

Yunhee shrugged her shoulders "Practice?"

Chenle shook his head, sinking into his seat as they patiently waited for the bus to arrive at the museum.

The two of them met Jaehyun and their other classmates at the huge tyrannosaurus display at the back of the main floor.

"Not bad." Jaehyun said with a big smirk before motioning to a boy standing there with his arms crossed, a scowl on his face, no longer in his disguise. "Mr. Na would like his wallet back though."

"Sorry." Yunhee said as she gave Jaemin his wallet, the boy glaring at her.

"I don't know whether to be impressed or insulted." Jaemin mumbled before giving Chenle a pat on the shoulder.

Yunhee stepped away, letting the two friends catch up as she waited for the other students to arrive. She watched as a pair came in, seeming very proud, but their faces soon fell when Jaehyun pointed behind them and the male following them took off his sunglasses, revealing Jeno.

Once all the students had returned, including the juniors that were tasked with tailing them, they loaded the school bus waiting outside for them, heading back to the academy.

Yunhee was seated beside Chenle again, who was obviously playing a stupid phone game the second he got seated. She stared at the male as she leaned her head against the window.

"Don't you ever get sick of that?" Yunhee asked him. Chenle didn't even flinch before responding.

"Of course not." Chenle said before showing her the screen of his phone. "Easy win."

"Okay, Mr. Big Ego." Yunhee said, rolling her eyes.

"Big ego? It's big head, you idiot." Chenle said, stuffing his phone in his pocket to her surprise.

"What the heck is big head?" Yunhee asked, raising an eyebrow.

"My nickname. We have a big head squad comprising of me, Jisung, Mark. We have the biggest heads in out friend group." Chenle told her.

"That sounds dumb." Yunhee replied, earning a dirty look from the male beside her.

"You're dumb." Chenle simply said.

Tch, what a weak comeback.

"You wouldn't have passed this test if you I wasn't your partner." Yunhee brought up.

"Yes, I totally would have!" Chenle exclaimed.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Hey, we're here."

Both their heads snapped towards Jeno who was sitting behind them who immediately raised his hands, a small grin on his face. "Don't shoot the messenger."