Chapter 24

"I'm in." Haechan said, making Yunhee glance towards the screens in front of the brown-haired male.

Along with Chenle, she was sitting in the back of the truck, waiting for Haechan to get into the security systems of the warehouse and the cameras in the surrounding area. Chenle had been by her side, tinkering with the taser pen in his hands.

"You're fully in?" She heard Mark ask, who was leadering the other four males who were getting ready to infiltrate the warehouse.

"Not really." Haechan said and Yunhee noticed the screen with the camera on Mark freeze, signalling that the boy had stopped moving.

"What do you mean?"

Haechan let out a deep sigh that rang through all their ears. "I'm got into the outside the security system but the warehouse one is too advance for me."

"Well, what are we supposed to do then?" Jaemin exclaimed, making Yunhee flinch. From the corner of her eye, she saw Chenle chuckle, the boy earning a smack from her.

"Go in regardless, he knows you're coming." Renjun told them, studying the various monitors.

"You want us to go in blind?" Jeno said, clearly not very supportive of the idea.

"Well don't be stupid." Renjun said, staring at the warehouse through the screens.

"Try to find an electronics box." Chenle said, surprising Yunhee. Chenle tended to stay quiet on missions, letting his hyungs do most of the planning.

Haechan and Renjun seemed surprised too as Chenle stood from where he sat with Yunhee approaching where the two were. "If you take the electricity out of the building, there goes any security or traps inside it as well."

"You're not wrong but that also means we'll be working in the dark." Lucas mumbled but his microphone had still picked it up.

"Working in the dark is better than working with a bunch of traps." Jisung said and Yunhee saw Mark nod at the other males through Jeno's camera.

"Alright, it's a plan then." Mark said, preparing the others.

Yunhee noticed Chenle gearing up, placing what remained in the duffle bag into the pockets of his jacket. "Where are you going?"

"Out, want to join?" Chenle asked, passing Yunhee the taser pen that he had been fiddling with earlier.

"Wait, why?" Yunhee said, taking the pen in her hands.

"The others can find the electricity box but they're going to need me to disable it."

...

"Park Jisung, I can see that you have eyes on Mark but where in the world are you?" Yunhee heard Renjun say before a string of cusses left his mouth. She turned her head to see Chenle smiling.

The two were walking down the streets of Seoul, making their rounds as they waited for the others to find the electricity box.

"Don't worry about it." Jisung simply said. "As long as you still see Mark then you know nothing's wrong."

"Whatever." Renjun mumbled.

"Is this normal?" Yunhee asked, referring to the bickering in between Renjun and Jisung. Chenle nodded his head.

As they walked, Yunhee wondered how much longer it would take. Mark and his group had already encountered a bunch of traps set up by Sanghoon, none that they couldn't handle though. Yunhee couldn't help but giggle as she heard the boys groaning every time, and she had to use both her hands to count the amount of times Jaemin had exclaimed, "laserbeams again?!"