Chapter 7: "Morning~!" (REWRITING)

Kurapika's eyes slowly fluttered open adjusting to the dim sunlight pouring through the crack in the curtains. He blinked a few times, allowing things to become more fixed and real. 'Real...'

Upon facing reality, he quickly looked down to check he wasn't dreaming. He was wearing barely anything: one of Leorio's t-shirts (obviously 4 sizes too big for him) and loose shorts. '.....I-it was real?!...'

Kurapika buried his face in the warm, soft sheets out of embarrassment and felt Leorio's steady breathing.

Leorio's hair was falling just above his eyes as he soundly slept: Kurapika could watch him all day... Is that weird?

Carefully, he reached his hand out; using his fingers to brush away the hair from Leorio's forehead.

Leorio groaned slightly and Kurapika hastily moved his hand back.

"So..." Kurapika almost had a heart attack. "How long were you planning on watching?" Leorio's eyes were almost open and he was rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"I-" Kurapika sat up and turned his head away slightly blushing.

Leorio laughed quietly and hugged Kurapika from behind. "You're adorable, sometimes."

A blush began growing on Kurapika's cheeks
'Yeah, yeah, but we need breakfast..." Kurapika quickly kissed Leorio's cheek, removed the covers and walked his way to the kitchenette in their room.

Leorio sat up and gave a soft laugh again which eventually faded away. "Soooooo...... Kurapika...are we...?"

Kurapika stopped midway in the room. ".......are we?"

.

.

.

"Are we dating now?"

...

Leorio was sitting on the edge of the bed and took a deep breath. "Look, I know this is strange and sudden, but I've...liked, no loved y-"

Kurapika threw his arms around Leorio, "Save it, It's obvious." Kurapika said while laughing.

Time seemed to stop for Leorio. A moment of bliss he never wanted to end. What did he do to deserve this?

Leorio's stomach gave a low grumble. "Ah, I'm hungry-"

Kurapika stood up smiling, "I can tell."

Whether or not you knew, Kurapika could cook. Pretty well. He knew from watching Leorio cook during the times they occasionally went over to each other's places whilst Kurapika was on the run. He walked over to the mini kitchen present in their hotel room and pulled out a box of powder for pancake batter: why on earth the hotel provided these was a wonder. 

Still, Kurapika smiled at it, remembering the sweet encounter between himself and the man currently switching through channels on the TV. Pancakes, huh...?

***

Kurapika loafed himself in the corner of his now-lover's arms, with a plate of cutlery and pancakes present on his lap. It's not like this action was new anyway, but it felt different to him. It would need some getting used to; he was still a bit tense, and not to mention his legs were aching anyway...

~

~

~

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Sayonara さようなら ♥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【 ༒Kusari༒ 】 ♥き価虞 ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~

<---【 ༒тάʲ𝕣Ⓘⓐภ༒ 】 ♥き価虞 ♥ --->