Chapter 1- Juke

("I")Hey guys!!!! So this is my first book I have ever written. You may have noticed the "I" at the beginning and that's just so you know which one out of me and my friend wrote which chapters I am "I" and my friend is "K". This first chapter takes place right before Julie sees Nick drop off the flowers and Luke walks in. It will feature Juke and I don't really know what else. Hope you enjoy! P.S. Julie knows about Willie in this.

(Julies point of view)
I look at Luke after our hug with the band and motion for him to follow me with my hand. It is so hard to watch him cry with that adorable puppy face but I know I am crying too. I mean I did almost just loose the boys who have become my best friends over this short amount of time that I have come to know them. I want to talk to Luke privately because I can finally touch him and I am so excited! He walks over to me and I grab his hand. He looks down at our clasped hands and he gives my hand a tight squeeze while he looks back up at me. He gives me that adorable smile that I love. I have never confessed to Luke how I feel about him but I think he gets a pretty good idea.

We walk outside still looking at each other smiling, still holding hands and I look back to see Alex and Reggie trying to pretend like they weren't just looking. Alex is sitting at his drums spinning his stick between his fingers and Reggie is at his guitar strumming "Home Is Where My Horse Is" even though he wasn't doing that earlier. I lead Luke furher outside to where I think Alex and Reggie can't us and look back at Luke. He looks up at me and released my hand to put one palm to my cheek. His hands are as warm and soft as I imagined, now that I can finally feel him it just feels so right. I look back up at him and say "Hi". Luke gives a warm chuckle and replys "Hey... This is an interesting little relationship we have" I give him a little laugh in reference to the time he said that exact same thing after I helped him with his mom.

I don't know what love really is because all I've ever had is a crush on Nick but I can imagine it has something to do with the butterflies in my stomache so far. The crush I had on Nick doesn't even compare to what I feel about Luke though. I loved being around him and cannot get enough of him. 

"Julie-"... "JUUUULIE!!!"... "Earth to Julie!"... I hear Luke say as he snaps me back into reality. Oh god how long was I lost in my thoughts....

"Hey.. ya.. I'm back sorry... haha.." I reply. Hopefully I didn't hurt his feelings or anything. Did I ruin the moment?

"Julie are you okay? Did I do something wrong? I mean I'm sorry if like.. you didn't um...-" Luke stammers concerned for me.

"NO- Luke no you didn't do anything wrong. I just got lost in thought" I cut him off hoping he can forgive me.

He grabbed my face with his hands and kissed me, softly. 

I was stunned by his sudden action. I didn't think he felt the same way I did until now. 

You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that." I can feel him whisper against my lips. 

I smile and give a slight chuckle and whisper back, "Me too...".  Luke kisses me softly one more time and I can feel how soft his lips are. I have imagined this so many times and now its finally happening. I hear the doorbell ring and I turn away from Luke. I grab his hand again and give one last glance to Alex and Reggie for the night while they give me a questioning look. I see Luke give them a wink and I blush slightly as I yank him along to follow me to the house.

As me and Luke enter the house to see who's at the door, I see Carlos in the kitchen. I look back at Carlos and he is just heading back up to his room with his glass of water. I tell Luke to stay in the kitchen as I answer the door.

I don't know who it could be at this hour since Flynn is at her house and I don't know who else would want to come over especially so late. I glance through the peephole to find Nick. Oh my gosh!!! I forgot about Nick... I open the door for Nick and he spins around to look at me in a really odd fashion. "Nick.. Hey" I say to greet him and he just leans over and hands me some flowers. I say "Thanks..." to be nice but he's acting really weird and it's not sitting right with me. He just turns around and walks away which is also really weird and I close the door.

(Luke's Point of View)
Even though Julie told me to stay in the kitchen I can't help it when I hear Julie say "Nick". I know I shouldn't be jealous especially after the moment we just had but I can't help it. I walk over to the door but not too far so that Julie can see me and watch.

*After Nick leaves*
Julie turns around looking confused. "What's wrong?" I ask Julie after she slowly walks towards me. Her face turns a little mad as she replies "Wait were you ease-dropping after I specifically told you to stay in the kitchen?!". I look at her and hope she isn't too mad.

She just says "It's fine we can talk about it later but, I want to talk to Alex and Willie about Nick because he was acting really weird and unusual and it's not sitting right with me." Even though I am slightly jealous of Nick I push my feelings aside because I trust Julie. So we walk outside back to the garage and find Reggie out there alone singing "Home Is Where My Horse Is" again... gosh why is he so obsessed with that song. We walk up to him and I say "Reg... where's Alex? We need to ask him and Willie something"

*Authors Note*
So I know me and ("K")'s chapters and writing is probably different but hopefully it's still good. Also please give me any feedback I would love to know what you think and anything that would make it better. Also I know this first chapter is really long and the second chapter is pretty short. Anyways I hope you enjoyed :)