Chapter 9 -

Okay hey guys this is the new chapter haha lol. Anyways so I need to chamge my beginning because I keep starting with "Hey guys" and I don't like it but okay that's just my thoughts lol. Also, quick question does anybody else find themselves being like "uhm... okay.." like Alex in the show in response to people when you don't know what to say since you have watched the show? No... just me... okay. Anyways, I have a complete idea of what I want this chapter to do be so I will just get right ahead and get started. Also I put the little suggestion thing from the authors note in here so that it wasn't just temporary and if you haven't checked her out get woke okay these are sensitive times. See what I did there hahaha... that just came to me and I am so proud.

I would like to give a shout out to someone who asked to give us a shout out for our story and we got some amazing viewers from them and I am so thankful. I recommend looking at her story, have read it and it's really good I highly recommend it. She is was also so nice in her shout out so I just wanted to say thanks and say that I recommend checking her out :). Her profile is AnnaM_06 like I said highly recommend checking her out!

(Julie's POV)
After the boys poofed us into the studio Alex was awake and pacing waiting for us probably concerned for why we were gone since he didn't hear our conversation. We walk up to him and he says "Where have you guys been!?!?!? I have been waiting for you. Where did you go?!" Luke walks up to him and puts his hand on his back. Alex looks down at Luke and calms down a little bit. Luke explains that what we were doing and that we saw Nick walk into the club and he almost saw us so we poofed hoping he didn't get a glimpse enough to see who we were exactly. Alex looked confused so I explained to him what I thought was going on with Nick and then how we saw him.

"Nick was acting REALLY strange these past few weeks and then we saw him at the ghost club and I put the dots together." I say explaining my thought process. "I think Caleb is like possesing or controlling Nick or something or like making him do things he doesn't want to do." I start figuring it more out for myself the more and more I explain to Alex. "You know that actually kind of makes sense... What should we do-?" Alex started asking until he got cut off by my phone ringing.

I looked down to find Nick's name scroll on the top of my screen and I look at the three boys in front of me with a concerned look. I honestly didn't want to answer but I can't make it obvious that we know something so I have to act as casual as usual. I answer the phone hesitantly and hear Nick's voice come on sketchier than usual.

"Hey- hey Jul- Julie.... ughm- Can you please ughm please come over and help me study for bio...?" He was acting so nervoud which is unusual for him. He usually isn't nervous, he is like very easy going when talking to me.... until I realize Caleb must be around. "Uummm..." I reply thinking. I look up at the boys and they are looking at me like I can't go. I go back to my phone and say. "Hold on Nick, Carlos needs me to help him with something I'll be back." and I put the phone on mute. "Look guys I know it's dangerous and probably a set up but I need to act normal or Caleb will suspect something." I say explaining myself to them. Luke chimes in, "Okay... okay.. I see why you have to go, but at least let me go with you and before you interupt me by saying that you can do it yourself and you'll be fine. Just think Nick can't see me and this could be really dangerous. You have to let me come and if everything seems fine with Nick I'll leave, I promise."

I think about Lukes offer and even though I don't like taking help from people espicially Luke for some reason I agree because he was right for once. "Fine." I unmute me from the phone and say, "Okay, Nick. I'll come over. I'll be there in like 5 minutes."

*5 minutes later*
(Luke's POV)
I poof me and Julie about a block away from Nick's and get prepared for the worst. We walk up to his house and I grab her hand. She looks up at me and gives my hand a squeeze, "Are you ready?" I ask her. She rings the doorbell in answer and Nick opens the door. He gives a nervous smile. He waves with his hand shakily for us to come in and even I can see that he is acting really wierd.

We walk in, me following Julie right behind her and Nick closes the door which is when I see Caleb right behind the door. I freak out! I jump back and Caleb looks at me in a little bit of shock and then slyly smiles. "Even better..." Nick looks up at Caleb.. 'WAIT Nick can see Caleb!!!' I think. I grab Julies hand and squeeze it hard. She looks at me with a concerned look and I tell her, " Caleb's here!!!" She looks at Nick then at me then at Nick and at me again. She looks at Nick and says, "Nick, is there something going on here?"

Nick looks at Julie and the just says, "Jules.. I am so sorry..." 'Hey! Only I can call her Jules-' and then Caleb leeps for Julie and I jump in front of her but he snaps and I am gone. 'WAIT- What the heck just happened. Why am I in the garage?' ALex and Reggie look at me concerned and confused. "Luke! Why isn't Julie with you?" Reggie asks and Alex punches his shoulder and he just says "What?!?!" and Alex glares at him. He walks towards me and I explain everything. "I saw Caleb and- and then he leaped for- for Julie so I jumped in front of her and he snapped his fingers and I was- I was here!" I still don't know what really happened myself but all I know is we need to find Julie.

Alex and Reggie look at me and we all agree that the most important thing is that we find Julie and to start we need to go to Caleb's Ghost Club even if that means we put ourselves in danger.

*Authors Note*
Hola lol so sorry for this being a kind of short and rushed chapter I have plans and ideas I promise I just lost all modivation like right as I started actually writing the story lol but at least it's something. Also I don't have the energy to look this over and ("K") went to bed so this is not looked over. Conclusion sorry for any ares in this. Pls remeber to vote and I hope you have a great day. I will try and write another chapter soon but Monday is like the worst days for me because of school, we are online right now and I try to get as much work done as possible and I literally got like 5 hours of sleep last night which is not a lot for me and I have to wake up early for a zoom tomorrow. So, it mioght be more like Tuesday but we will see. Anyways byyee and I hope this was okay and you some-what enjoy it :)