Update

I've been putting off writing this because I really didn't want to actually come to terms with it but... I'm discontinuing this book. I've lost all my motivation for it and frankly, I never had a solid ending planned out so it was doomed from the start.
It really hurts to be giving up on this fic like this. Crush Culture was my first solo attempt at fanfiction and it will always remain special to me, regardless of it being finished or not. I just know if I continue it I won't be happy with the outcome or the process. These past few chapters have been gruelingly pulled from thin air and I knew that the quality of the writing just wasn't where I wanted it to be due to my growing lack of interest in it. I'm sorry to all of you who have been waiting for updates over the past couple of months. Your support meant so much and was the only reason I dragged this out as long as I did.
I hope to post more writing in the future in the form of oneshots and whatnot but I just don't think I have the mental capacity to start a new multi-part fic anytime soon.
Again, I'm so sorry guys. I wish I could have given you all a real ending to this story. Thank you for sticking around as long as you did :')

-Puddle