Chapter 1- First Time

This story may be a bit weird...

Kurt;

I laid on top of Dave, gently and lightly kissing his lips. We've been together for three years now. Dave is eighteen, while I'm sixteen. It was only a two year age difference, which neither of us minded at all.

"Kurt," Dave said, slowly pulled away. "I need to talk to you about something."

I panicked a little, but nodded. Hopefully he didn't notice. And hopefully he wasn't leaving me. I couldn't live without him. He's my everything.

I pulled myself off him, and he quickly sat up on the bed. He pulled me on his lap to where I was straddling him. He took one of my hands, lacing our fingers together.

"Well, we've been together for a while now. Three years, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Three years."

He smiled. "Well, I think we should take another step in this relationship. You know what I mean, right?"

"Umm... no."

He chuckled. "I mean sex, Kurt. But I don't want to do it, unless you do. I want you to be ready and I don't want to force you to do this."

"Well... I-I'm only sixteen." I whispered. "But you know what... that doesn't matter. I'd love to have sex with you, Dave."

"Are you sure? We can wait as long as you want."

I nodded. "I'm sure, my Dave. Let's do it. Right here, right now."

Dave chuckled and kissed my lips soft, but with passion. I ran my shaky hands through his hair, gently pulling at it. I could feel him smile nervously in the kiss.

His hands wandered up my shirt. His cold fingers sending chills through my spine. Slowly, he pulled away from the kiss and tugged my shirt off, tossing it on the floor. I took the end of his shirt, pulling it off. I ran my fingers lightly over his abs before he gently pushed me back down on the bed, hovering overtop me.

I giggled a little and he smiled at me. He kissed my neck softly as he undid my jeans. I was getting more nervous by the second. But I was enjoying the small kisses and touches from Dave.

"You can stop me anytime if you feel like you need to." Dave whispered in my ear. That was one thing I loved about him. He never pressured me to do anything.

"I don't want you to stop." I informed. He smiled sweetly at me and pecked my lips. He slowly pulled my jeans off, letting them hit the floor.

I was feeling a little ashamed of my body. I was too skinny. Nothing but bones, and I deeply hated that. I've always tried to gain weight, but nothing worked for me.

"You're so beautiful." Dave whispered. "Everything about you is beautiful and perfect."

I felt my cheeks get hot. I knew I was blushing at his words. I giggled and pulled him back down to me, kissing his lips.

"Do you have lube?" I asked against his lips.

"Yeah." He whispered. I pushed him away, and he knew I meant for him to get the lube. He was quick to jump out of bed and grab the bottle of lube from his closet, which he had been hiding.

"Dave... are you still a virgin?" I asked nervously, afraid of his answer.

"Yeah. This is my first time too, love. But I know what to do. Just relax, okay?"

I nodded. "Okay baby."

He took his jeans off, leaving himself in only boxers. I covered my eyes as he slowly pulled my boxers off. I could hear him lightly chuckle and then he kissed my lips.

"Don't be embarrassed." He whispered. I smiled and moved my hands away from my eyes.

I watched as Dave poured the lube on his fingers, he looked at me, and I nodded for him to continue. He bit his bottom lip, slowly pushing one finger inside me. It didn't really hurt. It was more of an uncomfortable feeling.

Slowly, I felt him push another finger in. He slowly moved them in and out. I bit my bottom lip, nearly drawing blood as he added the third one. He moved them slowly for a while before taking them out and pulled his boxers off.

I could feel myself blushing again. I reach out, taking ahold of his member, slowly stroking it. He looked me in the eyes until I stopped.

He poured more lube into his hand, lubing himself up.

"What about the condom?" I asked. He shook his head.

"We don't need you. You can't get pregnant anyway."

I nodded and closed my eyes as he slowly pushed his tip into my entrance. He would push more in, stop, and then continue until he had the whole thing inside me. He stood still, waiting for me to get used to his size. I took a deep breath in, slowly letting it out before nodding for him to continue.

His thrust were slow and gentle. I was glad he was being gentle with me, because it hurt. It hurt a fucking lot.

But it didn't seem long before he was hitting that one spot that had me screaming and begging for him to go faster. He started to stroke me, and it only took me twenty seconds to come, exploding on my stomach and Dave's fist.

"K-Kurt, I'm ugh... Yeah." He moaned and I felt something warm slowly shoot inside me. He sighed in relief, pulled out of me, and laid on the bed beside me, breathless.

"That was wonderful, Kurt." Dave whispered.

I couldn't hide the smile that appeared on my face. "Yeah. It was."

And little did I know I'd be throwing my guts up the next morning.