Chapter 5- Sister Knows a Secret

Kurt;

I just got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I looked down at my tummy, which was still flat, and then I gently rubbed it. I wonder what it will look like.

I smiled and continued to rub my tummy. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. I bet Dave would be a great father.

I closed my eyes, imagining me, Dave, and our baby together. I smiled and sighed happily.

"Kurt, hurry up! You've been in there for an hour!" My sister said, knocking on the door. I quickly dried my body and slipped on some clothes before opening the door.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine. I just have to put my makeup on. We have to leave for school in twenty minutes."

I nodded. "I know." And then I went into my room, running a brush through my damp hair.

Oh no. I gotta puke.

I quickly ran back into the bathroom where my sister stood in front of the mirror, putting on eyeliner. She watched me as I puked in the toilet.

"Whoa, man. You okay? Mom said you've been puking nearly every morning."

I groaned and flushed the toilet. "Kim, can I trust you to keep a secret?"

She nodded and kneeled down beside me. "Is everything okay?"

"Kim... I went to the doctor about a week ago. Umm... I have both female and male reproductive systems. And, well, you know me and Dave have been together three years. So we decided to have sex."

She nodded.

"And I got pregnant."

"Oh." She looked down. I felt a little saddened, but that went away when she looked up at me and smiled. "That's cute, Kurt. I hope the best for you two. And don't worry, I won't tell mom." And then she hugged me.

"Thanks, sis."

"Welcome. So... you hoping for a boy or girl?"

I shrugged. "I don't really mind. But I think I'd rather have a girl."

She smiled. "Awww. So cute! But I gotta finish getting ready. You should go eat something before heading off to school."

I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Will do."

-----

"Kurt, since you're a guy, and pregnant, does that mean the baby will come out of your ass?" Chad asked.

"Umm. That's a pretty dumb question." I said and blushed from embarrassment. "But no. Don't think so."

"There you are." Dave whispered in my ear from behind me and gently wrapped his arms around me. I smiled and he nuzzled my hair.

"Your hair smells good." He said and then he sat down beside me.

"Thanks."

"So, my mom isn't going to be home tonight. I was wondering if you'd like to come and stay all night?" He asked.

"Sure. I'll have to inform my mom though."

He nodded and took my hand, lacing out fingers together. We were in gym class, but we never had to do anything in here. This was the only class I had with Dave.

"Dave, you can't do the dirty now. You'll hurt the baby!" Krist scolded.

"Well I just wanted to lay around and talk about the baby." Dave said, sending a sweet smile toward me, which I returned.

The rest of the class we all sat around, talking and laughing. At the end of the day Dave drove me home. I told my mom I was going to stay with him, which she agreed to. So I went back to Dave's car, and we headed toward his house.