Chapter 4- Tiredness

Kurt;

I woke up again with morning sickness, puking two times. Then I felt pain in my back. I felt tired, like really sleepy. Ugh. Being pregnant is difficult.

"Hello." Dave said as soon as I walked out the door. I smiled and kissed his lips.

"Hey."

"How's my little baby?" Dave asked, rubbing my tummy.

I smiled. "Hopefully good."

"Did you puke this morning?"

I nodded. "Yes. And I still feel a little sick. And I'm so so tired."

"Aw my poor baby." Dave said and pecked my lips. "I'll carry you to school."

Before I could respond he picked me up, carrying me. I couldn't help but giggles. I truly have the best boyfriend a guy could ask for.

----

"Kurt!" Krist said, running towards me. Dave stood in front of me, stopping Krist from pulling me into a bear hug.

"Hold it." Dave snapped. "No one is allowed to touch Kurt until we have a decision." And then here came Chad and Pat.

"What's going on? Is something wrong with Kurt?" Chad asked. I sighed.

"Guys, I'm pregnant." I said. And then I told them the whole story about my systems.

"You mean," Krist poked my tummy. "There's a baby in there?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Oh. Well... Congratulations!" Krist said, clapping his hands and the other two joined.

"But let's kinda keep this just between us, okay? I don't want the whole school finding out." I said. They all nodded and Dave kissed my cheek. And then they all started with questions for me and Dave.

"Oh my god. Boy or girl?"

"What are you gonna name it?"

"How long have you been pregnant?"

"When are you going to the baby doctor again?"

"I can't wait to see it! I bet it's adorable! Who do you think it will look more like?"

"Just imagine Kurt singing lullabies to the baby!"

"Guys, calm down." Dave said with a chuckle and then the bell rang. I groaned and pouted at Dave.

"I'm gonna miss you baby."

"I'll miss you too." He said, kissing my lips. He walked me to class, hand in hand and waved goodbye before heading off to his class.

I took my seat in the middle of the class. Suddenly nausea washed over me. I'm gonna puke!

"Miss, can I please go to the restroom?" I asked quickly. The teacher thankfully nodded and I didn't waste any time getting up and running to the bathroom, puking.

-----

It was time for lunch, but I brought my own considering the food here was disgusting. I made sure to bring a little extra than I usually did, since I'm feeding the baby as well.

I felt so exhausted. Thankfully Dave met me in the hallway and walked beside me, holding my hand, into the cafeteria.

"You okay beautiful? You look tired."

I nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Would you like me to take you home?" He asked.

I chuckled. "No thanks. I'm starving and I need to finish the day."

"You know, I think maybe you should homeschooled. I don't want you coming to school everyday feeling sick and exhausted."

"I can't do that. My mom will get suspicious and I can't because I won't be able to see you. I'll be okay, love."

He smiled sweetly at me and kissed my nose. "Okay beautiful. If you say so. Just be careful. And if anyone bothers you, let me know and they will be dead."

I chuckled. "My hero."

He snickered and pecked my lips. "Now, lets go to lunch."