Chapter 6- Mom Is Pissed

Kurt;

I laid beside Dave in bed, snuggled into his chest, my eyes were gently closed, just listening to his voice. Listening to him talk about our future.

"Kurt, we need to tell your mom." Dave said.

"Dave, I... Im afraid."

"I know you are baby. But I'll be there right with. I'll be right by your side. I promise."

I sighed. "Okay."

-----

"... And I'm pregnant." I said. I told my mom the whole story. From the beginning of my relationship with Dave until now. My hand was locked with Dave's and our mother looked at up in disgust.

My mother laughed. "That's a funny joke, Kurt. How did you come up with that?"

"I didn't. It's true. I'm pregnant."

"Kurt, this isn't normal. You can't be pregnant, no man is pregnant! You're not normal!" She yelled.

"I don't care!" I yelled back to her.

"Kurt, you're not gay. This is just... just a phase. Or are you desperate? Kurt, I can find you a beautiful girl that will make you happy and-"

"No mom." I snapped. "I'm gay. And I'm not changing for you or for anyone. I love Dave. I love him with all my heart. He's the only one I want. I don't want a girl. I'm gay and if you can't accept that then I'm sorry."

She sighed. "Think about this, Kurt. You really want to go to Hell just for being with him?"

"For all you know there might not even be a Hell, but if there is, I'll see you there."

My mother picked up random things, throwing then forcefully at me. Something hard hit my tummy. Dave gasped and pulled me in his arms, protecting me.

"Stop! You're going to hurt my baby!" I screamed as loud as possible with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I don't care! I hope I kill it!" She yelled. Dave picked me up and was quick to carry me out of there. I held onto him for dear life.

"I'm so sorry, Kurt. This is all my fault." Dave whispered, tears falling down his cheeks. I wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault, because it wasn't, but I was too busy sobbing.

"Dave, I need to go to the doctor. O-our baby. I-I-" I managed to choke out. He nodded and helped me into the car.

-----

"Your baby is perfectly fine." The doctor said with a smile. I sighed in relief.

"Good."

"Just be careful Mr. Cobain, watch the stairs." He said. Yes, I lied and said I fell down the stairs.

"Here's a picture of your ultrasound. You can't really see the baby because you've been pregnant about a week. But around five weeks you should be able to see." He handed me the picture. Even though you couldn't see the baby yet, I smiled.

Dave took the picture from my hand and examined it, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I will schedule another appointment for the baby, okay?"

I nodded.

"Thanks, doctor." I said before sticking the picture in my pocket and following Dave out the door.

"Kurt, I'm sorry for talking you into telling your mom. I shouldn't have and-"

"Hush." I said. "She needed to know. And if she's not going to accept then that's okay. I still have you."

"You'll always have me. Now, I guess we should go tell mom what happened. You'll be staying with me now." He said with a smile. I sadly smiled and followed him to the car.