Chapter 9- Kurt's Water Breaks

Kurt;

I am now eight and a half months pregnant. Everything has been going great. Me and Dave have got engaged. My morning sickness has gone away, but my back is killing me and I'm always craving food. I'll probably be really fat once I give birth.

I've got on homeschool now, and I'll probably stay on it. I miss all my friends, but it's best.

I'm showing now. I mean, I'm not really that big, so the baby must be small. I learned its girl. I knew it would be. Me and Dave decided to name the baby Frances Bean. I came up with the name.

"Dave," I whisper yelled. "Frances is kicking."

Dave quickly turned over and felt of my tummy where I felt little kicks. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"That's adorable." He said in a whisper. "It feels weird."

I chuckled.

"Hello love birds!" Chad, Krist, and Pat all said at the same time as they opened the bedroom door. I smiled brightly. I was happy to see them.

"We got some stuff for Frances." Chad informed.

"Umm no. I did." Krist said, rolling his eyes. Pat rolled his eyes and slapped Krist's arm playfully.

"We all did." Pat said, giving us the bag.

Dave pulled out the things that were inside which was clothes, bottles, and toys.

"Thanks guys. You didn't have to get this though." I said.

"We wanted to. For Frances." Krist said.

I gasped. "At-oh."

"What?" Dave asked in panic.

"I think I'm going in labor!" I said quickly. "Oh damn."

"Uh... I think we should get you to a hospital." Dave said, quickly jumping up from the bed and carrying me to the car. He sat me in the front seat and the other three boys jumped in the back. Dave got in the drivers seat and slipped on his seatbelt.

"Seatbelt's everyone. This could be a dangerous drive." Dave said before quickly backing out the driveway.

"Kurt, seatbelt!" Dave said quickly.

"Does it look like I give a fuck about a seatbelt?" I snapped.

"Oooo snappy." Krist said from the backseat.

I groaned in pain. "Shut the h-hell up Krist."

"Ugh. Dave, hurry the fuck up and get me to the damn hospital already!" I screamed.

"Well I'm trying, but there's traffic!" Dave said, stopping at a red light.

"Ugh. Damn. Fuck it. Move over, Dave." I said, jumping on his lap.

"Kurt, what are you doing?" Dave asked.

"I'm getting the hell to the hospital!" I said before pressing down the gas, passing all the cars. I was going pretty fast.

"Oh shit, we're gonna wreck!" Krist yelled.

"Let me out of the car, I'm not ready to die yet!" Chad yelled.

"Kurt, slow down! You're going to kill us all!" Pat yelled.

"We're almost there." I said through gritted teeth. I felt so pissed and in so much pain right now. I felt my water break.

"Oops." I whispered.

"Kurt... did you just piss on me?" Dave asked slowly.

"My water broke, Dave."

"Ew ew. Oh my god. Ew. Get off! Get it off!" Dave said quickly. Everyone from the backseat was laughing.

But finally I arrived at the hospital. Everyone got out of the car and Dave carried me inside.

"I'm ugh... going in labor." I said to the woman who was at the front desk.

She yelled to someone and then some nurses came out with a wheelchair. Dave sat me down in it and kissed my head.

"You'll be okay, baby." Dave whispered in my ear. I waved goodbye to the boys as they quickly pushed me down the empty hallway and into a room.