Chapter 7- Ultrasounds

**Four Weeks Later**

Kurt;

I smiled as Dave rubbed my tummy. We were getting ready to leave for my appointment. I still wasn't showing yet, but I knew it was okay. People don't show until like four months. And I've only been pregnant four weeks.

I'm really hoping the baby will be starting to form or whatever. I want to see how it is going look.

"It's time to leave boys!" Dave's mom yelled from downstairs.

"Shotgun!" Dave's sister, Lisa, yelled as she ran past our room.

I chuckled and Dave gently kissed my neck. "Kurt, are you happy?"

I smiled. "Yeah. Very happy." And I was happy. But every now and thing I think of my mother and what she said to me. It still hurt. A lot. But I have Dave. And I'm going to have this baby. And nothing at all was going to change that.

"Okay. Good. I don't want you to be stressed or anything, it's not good for the baby or you. But, we should go." He took my hand and I followed behind him out the door.

-----

The doctor asked a few things, which I replied yes and no to. I laid back on the bed thing and shivered a little as they spread the weird gel stuff on my tummy. I watched as they ran the probe over my skin, scanning my tummy.

"Right there is your baby." The doctor said in a whisper. I looked at the screen, gasping at the sight of the baby. It was so small.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I looked at Dave, who was smiling brightly at me. I smiled back at me and even laughed a little from excitement.

I did make a good choice at keeping this baby.

------

"Hey, Kurt." Dave's mom said, pecking at the door. I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling while Dave went out to get me some ice cream, because I was craving it.

"Hey." I said and pulled myself up from the bed, sitting at the end of it. She sat beside me and smiled.

"How's the baby?" She asked with a smile.

I smiled. "It's fine. I took an ultrasound today. I-I could see it. She was so small."

"She?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I just... I know it's a girl. I feel it."

She smiled. "I'm really happy for you, Kurt. I need to talk to you though. Listen, I know school is hard and everything. And well you're pregnant. Now, I know the morning sickness will eventually go away, but I think you should stay here and do homeschool. I mean, I know it's difficult. I know you get pains and is just really sore and tired. So, you have to be in misery at school. Would you like to stay here and do homeschooling?"

I looked up at her and smiled. "Sure. I'll do it. After this week."

She smiled and hugged me. "Good. I get a little worried about you sometimes. And listen, Dave loves you. A lot. You're all he talks about. And he's really excited about this baby."

I smiled. "I love him too. I love him more than my life."

She smiled and patted my back. "Dave should be back soon. Is there anything you need?"

"No thank you." I said with a smile. She nodded and left the room. Moments later Dave returned.

"Hello, love. I'm back. And I have ice cream. Cookie -n- cream, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla-"

"I don't need all that." I said with a chuckle.

"Well you're feeding two people baby." He said as he flopped on the bed beside me. He pulled out two spoons from his back pocket.

I chuckled and took one spoon, while he got the other. And we sat there, talking, laughing, and eating ice cream.