.Three.

**TRIGGER WARNING - murder, missing child, foster care**

————————EP———————
*2 days later, Emily's house*

Derek's phone rings. "Morgan." He answers.

"Hey, Morgan we have a case." Hotch tells him.

"Did you find her?" He asks as he sits in Emily's living room. She came running in after hearing the question he asked. She stood in front of him and he looked up at her.

"No, unfortunately we have a serial killer in the area. The cops think it's Eva." He tells Morgan reluctantly. 

"The killer?" He raises his voice. Emily's eyes grew big and she asked again if they had found her. Morgan looks at her with sad eyes and puts Hotch on speaker. "You're on speaker Hotch, I'm here with Emily."

"They found three middle aged women killed in the park down the road. After talking to the cops about the case, everything is pointing to her. Including her necklace found at one of the crime scenes." Hotch says in a quieter voice.

"WHAT?! They found her necklace and they think she's a killer?!" Emily starts shouting.

"No, we've profiled the killer and she fits all the criteria. Plus, all the women that were killed have fostered Eva at some point." Hotch admits. Emily walks away and grabs her coat and keys. Morgan stands up and asks her where she's going.

"To work. Eva isn't a killer. She's missing. I know it and I'm going to prove it. Are you coming or not?" She asks him.

"See you soon Hotch." Morgan says ending the call.

————————EP———————
*At the BAU*

"Got it. We will be there shortly. Thanks." Hotch ends the phone call from the police.

"Who was that?" Reid asked.

"The police they think they know where Eva is. An anonymous tip came in. We need to head to 516 North South Street on the other side of town. It's an abandoned warehouse. They think she's in there. We have to go pick her up." Hotch told the team. Emily got up and put her jacket on. "Where do you think you're going? You can't come with us. You're personally involved with the suspect." Hotch tells her.

"Hotch, please don't call her that. I know she didn't do this. I need to be there for her. She's starting to trust me. I can help." Emily pleads with her boss.

"Fine. But you are not to interact until you're told. Understood?" He asks her.

"Understood. And thank you." Emily says with a sad look in her eyes.

————————EP———————
Word count: 420 hehe