Death

In the pride lions

After a fight with Zira, Zuri's mother died, and Zuri has been insanely unhappy ever since. She inflicted a major injury herself and has been lying down for 2 weeks. When one morning Kiara came to see her.

"I asked my dad and Tiffa and I can go to the tree of life," Kiara told her

"Oh, I'm glad but I don't know if I can make it."

"Don't worry, we'll help you, does it matter if Kovu comes with us too?"

"No, no problem. When are we leaving? "Zuri asked

"Tomorrow morning"

"I'll be well prepared"

Kiara left, leaving Zuri alone.

By the tree

"Kion?" Rani shouted

Kion couldn't say another word and fainted again.

"I don't understand what keeps him alive at all, he didn't breathe at all. It would have to be some huge force that is in it "

"Will she be all right?" Rani asked

"Well, it's hard to say Rani, has a huge fever, literally fatal."

Rani nodded and walked over to Kion and let him lean on her

"Good night, Nirmalo," Rani wished her

"Good night, Rani," Nirmala said as she went on pride

In the morning, Rani woke up in the same position in which she had fallen asleep and saw her king no longer sweat as she had yesterday, so she closed her lids again and fell asleep successfully.

Kion hears footsteps so he opens his eyes and sees Makini enter the lair.

"You feel better," she whispered

Kion nodded. Suddenly, Rani began to move and woke up

"Good morning, Kion, are you feeling better?" She asked him

"Yes it is, thanks"

"Then I'll go and leave you here in private," Makini laughed.

As she left, Rana's body moved toward Kion without her permission, Rani probably knew what it was, so she didn't resist, and she began to caress Kion, after a while she thought she might come for Nirmala to check on Kion.

"I'll go get Nirmala, I'll be right back," Rani left, and Kion nodded

Rani wondered if it seemed to her, or that Kion had miraculously recovered overnight, then saw Nirmala along with the night pride.

"Something really strange happened to Nirmala-"

"But first tell us what happened," Baliyo interrupted

She told them only part of the smoke how she saved Kion.

"I don't know where the fire came from, I'll ask Kion about it, just before he passed out, he told me, "What you're doing here? It's suicide, I caused my own but I don't want me to cause your death "' so the fire somehow caused Kion. "

"I don't know a braver lioness, but Kion often get in danger, don't you think it's suspicious? Maybe leopards want kill him, shouldn't you be with him more often? "Baliyo asked.

"Yes, you're right—" she didn't say , drowned out the volume of the battle by the tree.

Rani immediately realized that the leopards must have heard yesterday's call for help, so they decided to attack the defenseless Kion.