funeral

At the tree of life

Rani woke up in the morning, but she couldn't lean on anyone, so she went out and needed to clear her head, is her fault? She can could go to the leopards instead Kion, but she thinked Kion would slip out. Not if Night Pride her let go, she would die with Kion.

"Rani?" Janna asked

"Grandmother?"

"Yes, I am my child, those who died will stay with us forever."

"Grandma, I have a remorse for not going there instead of Kion. I could have gone there instead— "

"But Rani ... you'll meet Kion when the time comes," Janna said

"What?" But Janna was already gone. Is Kion alive? She went to look at his body, but he wasn't breathing. Janna meant something else. At that moment, Ulla arrived with Simba Nala and Rafiki.

"Is it true? Is our son dead? "Nala asked

Rani nodded sadly, Night Pride with Claw and Kiara and her friends went to them

"Mom! Daddy! It's my fault, if the leopards didn't catch us, they wouldn't trade it for us, "Kiara cried. Everyone cried and Rani went to grieve in the tree until she fell asleep. Was the next day when she woke up and went for a walk.

He grieved the whole tree of life, and yet came Kion's body to bury his closest friends from the pride leands. It hurt Rani and Nale the most. Rani wanted to bury him next to Janna in Kion's honor.

"I'm so sorry, Rani," Claw told her

"Thanks Claw," and she rubbed herself on him as she had on Kion when Grandma Janna died.

"So let's bury his body," Simba said with tears in his eyes. Everyone else nodded and buried him. Makini prepared her funeral speech.

"Kion completed his journey through the circle of life, dying by sacrificing himself for his sister and her friends. Kion was always selfless and wanted the best for his friends and not for himself, he was very brave. He had a love for Queen Rani and loved his wonderful parents. Kion was the leader of the lion guard, but he returned to the tree of life to his love. He didn't stay here with us long but that doesn't change anything about his size, but Kion will always stay with us he loves and will never leave us. Long live the king! "It was a beautiful speech that touched everyone. Rani cried on Claw's shoulder, Nala didn't hold on either, Bunga didn't hide anything as always, and he started crying like Kiona was worthy.

"It won't be so beautiful without you, even though I only knew you for a few months, you were something like my family, you always supported me. I will never forget you, and in your honor, I will never make anyone my king again, I will stay true to you, "Rani said to heaven. Claw stood beside her and was horrified, it was a big crack in his plan, so he had to make it as soon as Simba and Nala left.

Rani cried, and Claw was only there to lean on him.

"I ... I can smell Kion's scent, I guess it's because I'm still thinking about him, it's time to throw it behind my head," Rani said

A week later

Claw signaled to the leopards that night, and they crept to the night pride. They overcame them quietly and moved on, and Claw joined them, and he went to the tree for Rani.

"Rani?"

"Oh Claw, what are you doing here?"

"Will you make me your king?"

"I stand by my word, I will not make anyone king in Kion's -"

"As you wish," and three leopards appeared. And they have Baliyo unconscious

"Baliyo is unconscious, if you don't answer me in five seconds, then he death," Rani thought fiercely, saying that Kion would understand.

"Okay, but you're a disgusting Claw, I thought something else about you, you're not even half of Kion," Rani growled.

"Come well for that monkey and let me do the sign, otherwise your brother '"

"Okay," Rani said as she left

"Makini, Makini, do you have that blue for the royal brand?"

"Sure why?"

"Because you will make Claw king. It quickly depends on Baliy's life. "

The two ran into the lair, and Makini gave Caw a mark. Rani looked at it in disgust.

Claw immediately ran after Day Pride, which was resting. When he found them, he told them

"I am the new king, I am releasing you and you must go to the pride lands now."

"Why?" Bunga asked

"No speech, go fast" and the day pride passed. Claw went for leopards eagles and tigers, going together to take over the tree of life completely.

"He was right when Kion left, nothing keeps us here anymore," Bunga said

"I'll finally see Dad again," Beshti said

"But don't we have any responsibilities to Queen Rani yet?" Ono asked

"We will vote," Fuli said

"Okay, who's voting for Queen Rani's help?" Fuli and Ono raised their feet

"So we're going to the pride lands," Bunga exclaimed

"It simply came to our notice then. Goodbye, Kion, I will miss you. "

"Goodbye Kion," they all said, turned, and set off for the pride lands

By the tree

"Hey Claw, where's the day pride?" She asked him

"I told them to go back where they came from," he replied

"Why?"

"Because if there is no former and worse king, nothing keeps them here," he informed her

"But they were friends, Kion would never do that."

"I'm a hundred times better than Kion was"

"You'll never match him," Rani growled

They started fighting, Rani had a suggestion at first, she cut Claw in the chest. But then Claw's experience came to light. Rani jumped on him, but he dodged and then pinned her.

"You're lucky I won't kill you. Get out of here and never come back. If you come back there is still night pride. I'm able to kill. You already know that. "Rani cried and ran away. She decided to go to the pride lands and live there with Simba and Nala. So she ran after Moja kwa moja stones. Then she began to cry at the memory of Kion. But he can't leave Nirmala Baliya and Suraka there. He has to ask Simba for help. As she ran at her maximum speed, she collided with Varan.

"But, but who is it Queen Rani?" Ora said

"Leave me alone," she didn't know that another had crept up behind her varan and bit her leg

"Kionnnn!" Rani shouted

"But your friend won't help you anymore. Good lunch to you guys. "Rani was preparing for the deadly the blow when she heard someone running. She opened her eyes and a beautiful yellow lion with a red mane appeared in front of her, he growled and began to fight the lizards. He slapped Ora in a rage and he crawled away but another Varan wanted to bite him from behind and he slashed over his side. The third varan run away. Kion turned to Rani.

"I'll explain it"

The whole explanation in the next chapter