Come A Little Closer

With a push of her hand, the door opened, Josie looked at the tribrid's room in amazement, she had never entered her room. Hope took her hand and turned her onto her back against the closed door. Josie can't stop the flutter of excitement that was attacking her stomach.

Hope was sure that by the end of the night, her curiosity about Josie Saltzman would be satisfied. Her golden eyes roamed the curves of her body that she hoped to become familiar with in no time. Her eyes brightened with anticipation.

She went to take the brunette in her arms, but was stopped by two hands on her shoulders, she arched an eyebrow at the brunette who only smiled mischievously. Josie took the buttons from the tribrid's cardigan and began to undo them, then pushed the cardigan down her arms. Their lips met again in hungry kisses. Hope with one arm wrapped around Josie's waist pulling her closer to her body, while the other arm tossed her cardigan away behind her.

Josie's hands tangled in her hair pulling her mouth closer to hers, the softness of Hope's hair tickling her against her palms. She tried to get closer, but the yellow jacket she was wearing was hindering her movements and she frowning, broken the kiss.

Hope smiled at the pout on Josie's lips, she realized what was bothering the brunette. Her hands went up her neck and she took Josie's hands with a little squeeze. In her mind she wondered why she kept her distance from the brunette, when the mere touch of her fingers against her skin felt like electricity and the hunger for her touch overcame everything.

She gave her a carefree smile that left the brunette breathless, amusement shining in her blue eyes. This was the part of Hope that was always hidden, the happy and carefree part, and the times she had seen it always left her wanting more.

She wraps her wrists with her fingers and pulled her hands down, nibbling the sensitive skin of each one and softening it with the caress of her tongue. Josie's heartbeat thundered in her chest and she wondered if the tribrid could feel her pulse beneath her lips.

Hope cupped her face with both hands, trailing her thumb across Josie's lower lip, making the brunette tilt her head toward her touch, she felt her hands slide down her neck, making her shiver. Then she felt Hope's mouth follow the same path her hands had done before, she took her jacket, slowly sliding the material down her arms.

The moment her hands were free, she wrapped her arms around the tribrid's waist and pressed her lips against her. When she sucked on her bottom lip, Hope quickly tossed the jacket to her left onto a small table.

Hope's hand cupped Josie's cheek, while the pressure of her mouth invited the brunette's lips to part. Josie did so with glad, Hope's tongue savouring the sweetness of the siphon's mouth. Josie's hands began to unbutton Hope's shirt impatiently. She broke the kiss, to help the tribrid to shake her off and throw her to the floor.

Josie ran her fingers across the tribrid's toned abs with a smile and pulled her closer with a wicked smile. Hope's hands landed on either side of her against the door. Their head bowed and their mouths met again. Josie let her fingers slide over the sensitive skin of her arms, teasing her with her nails. Hope responded by pulling her fully into her arms and with more demanding kisses.

Hope took Josie's shirt and yanked it open, her eyes falling on Josie's brown ones. She smiled at the tribrid, asking with her eyes how far she was willing to go. Hope responded by taking off her shirt completely, she bent down a bit so she could lift the brunette in her arms.

Hope lowered her, placing her on her bed, watched as the brunette bit her lip waiting for her next move.

She knelt between her legs, leaning toward the brunette with a smile, Josie arched up to her needing to kiss her again. Her mouth opened over hers and their tongues collided, she wrapped her arms around Hope's warm body, knowing that after this, she would never be alone again.