✓ | ʰᵃⁿᵈ

"meeting you was a miracle,talking to you was another

talking to you was another."

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"oh, hey nagisa."

"hey y/n-san."

y/n happily beamed as she sent a kind smile towards her blue-haired best friend, waving at him with her pencil in hand. the blue-haired male walked over to her desk and asked. "oh, another drawing y/n-san? it looks very pretty!"

a soft giggle escaped her lips as her smile grew wider, "hehe, thank you nagisa-kun!" she grabbed another strawberry from her lunchbox of snacks and happily chewed, savoring the sweet flavor it left on her tastebuds.

"oh yeah, you didn't come yesterday because of your fever, correct?" the boy placed his hand on the girl's forehead and felt relieved when he only felt the warmth of her skin. "oh, good, it's gone!" the girl nodded, not bothered with the touch of his skin, since she was quite used to it already.

"ah, right, since you didn't come yesterday, i wanted to introduce you to an old friend of mine." the h/c raised a brow and turned her attention to the door, where a, she had to admit, cute redhead stood. y/n instantly recognized him as the troublemaker from the famous rumors, akabane karma.

of course, she didn't believe any of them, knowing rumors were always exaggerated and false. the red boy walked up to y/n's desk, a large smirk on his face, making her leave her chair and stand up as well. "this is akabane karma, we used to be...good friends back in 1st year." for some reason, him walking up to her made her feel uncomfortable. no, not the normal uncomfortable, it was the butterflies kind of uncomfortable.

y/n mustered up courage she rarely got and introduced herself first, "n-nice to meet you, akabane-san. i'm y/n l/n." she bowed lightly, while the boy began lightly laughing, which made a small hue of pink crept up to the h/c's cheeks. he met his orange eyes with the h/c's e/c ones.

"no need to be formal. akabane karma, nice to make your acquaintance, y/n-san." he grabbed y/n's hand and bent down, meeting his (soft) lips with her smooth skin and giving it a soft kiss, which sent y/n's senses in disarray. she could begin feeling heat rush up from her neck to her ears. "i hope we get along well, nagisa-kun told me a lot about you."

"r-r-ight..." y/n was sure the boy didn't understand her over her stuttering and vibrating, who now stood straight and stared amusingly at the h/c's red face.

 the two boys excused themselves and walked over to nagisa's desk, now arguing over something. y/n, who stood startled at her place, brought her hand over to her chest, gripping the area she was kissed tightly.

 karma mused to himself, looks like this is going to be interesting...