✓ | ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ; ᶜʰᵒᶜᵒˡᵃᵗᵉˢ

special chapter! chocolates

"happy valentines day, karma-kun."

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

"alright, now all that's left is the filling!" y/n determinedly announced and began filling the tiny, handmade pieces of dark chocolate with several fillings, which included vanilla, caramel, peach, and most importantly, strawberry. 

after carefully placing the small pieces of chocolate in 2 different boxes and tieing them up with a red ribbon in a fancy way, she quickly began cleaning the kitchen before her mom could see the mess she had created.

she quickly glanced over to the blue box, which was meant for her blueberry-haired friend. she made sure to confirm the box as giri chocolates when giving it, while the other was meant for a certain red-head.

her face immediately flushed at the mention of the boy's name in her brain, making her remember how she was invaded on the spaceship. she quickly shook her head and removed the embarrassing memory from her brain. 

ever since the incident, she had been wearing a small f/c scarf around her neck for weeks, and continuously avoided the redhead during class, despite sitting a few meters away from him. she would notice sometimes how he would stare at her with a smirk during class, and as soon as lunch rushed in, y/n would retreat back to her green-haired friend and out of the satellite campus.

there were times when he would try to talk to her during her walk home, but y/n would always startle and start running, wanting to avoid the boy.

i can't keep running from him forever, she had thought, and so, she decided to make some chocolates to apologize to him for ignoring, avoiding, and dodging his presence.

she let out an exasperated breath for the thousandth time that week and went up to her room to get ready for her big day tomorrow.

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

panic. it was the only emotion written over her face as she sat on her chair and fidgeted, playing with her scarf from time to time, or even curling her hair strands with her finger, but she kept glancing at the red box under her desk. 

she had no one to ask for advice, especially when karma and nakamura were pushing kayano. she internally thanked kayano for distracting them, but also wished her a thumbs up when she was pushed out of class, making her shout "y/n you traitor!!!!"

now the question remains: who should she ask for advice? 

she knew anyone would gossip and push her into revealing her crush, and she did not want that at all. isogai could be a good choice, but he looked pretty occupied with kataoka, so she didn't want to bother him either.