✓ | ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ; ʰᵘᵍˢ

special chapter! hugs

"sorry for worrying you, y/n-chan."

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

y/n slowly swallowed a large lump in her throat as she walked down the dark halls of the resort, her classmates following beside her. she had a hard time taking in the situation when her dear classmates got infected with a virus, but needed to know how to save them. 

as the group came near the turn, they spotted a man with blonde hair and a gangster look, and y/n instantly knew he was not someone to be messed with. she began shivering from fear, but the glass(?) covered teacher, who was in her soft hands, comforted her with kind words.

"hey, why's he just standing out in the open like that?" her fellow artist friend asked, curious why the assassin would stay out in the open when assassination was meant by "silent killing."

"that vibe he's giving off..." toka muttered out.

"y-yeah, he's an assassin, and a skilled one like that..." y/n muttered out to her classmates, who became tense over the thought of rookies like them had to fight a pro like that to proceed forward. "k-koro-sensei, what should we do?" she asked lowly enough only for her teacher to hear, who began humming in thought. before the immobilized teacher could speak, the loud sound of the glass crushing came from beside the assassin, earning a few gasps from the class 3-e students.

"what a drag, hm. if i can hear your footsteps, you're not tough enough for me, hm. supposedly, some special-forces teacher was taking the lead, too, hm. i guess smog's gas must've gotten the better of him, hm" karasuma grit his teeth. "probably killed each other too, hm. come out, hm."

the students stepped out from the corner, nervous about what they should do next. he sure says "hm" a lot...

karma spoke out her thoughts as if he was psychic, "you sure say 'hm' a lot, buddy!"

the class was left shocked, there it is! thank god for karma! they somehow all thought in unison as if they used telepathy to match the timing.

"i heard it would make me sound more like a samurai, hm. it's got a cool ring to it, so i'm trying it out, hm." im sorry there buddy, but whoever told you that probably meant to make you look bad or make fun of you...

"maybe i'm wrong, but i don't mind, hm. after i kill you all here, i can drop the 'hm' with no loss of face, hm." he darkly said with twitching his fingers, his lifeless eyes staring and scanning each student. "now, which one of you should i kill first?" the students began backing off as he took out his finger and pointed each student as if he was choosing by a game of "eeny, meeny, miny, moe"

his finger came to a stop at an all familiar h/c haired girl's figure, who bit her lower lip and faced sidewards, clutching her teacher with her body to protect him, not caring what would happen to her. "hm, i suggest you give me that monster, little girl, hm" he began cracking his fingers. "i wouldn't want to crush your head and end up with an entire pool of blood, hm."