✓ | ⁿᵒˢᵉ

"aww, did y/n-chan have dirty thoughts~?"

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

y/n happily beamed as she lightly splashed the water with her feet, enjoying the cold chills it ran up her short legs. she watched sadly as her classmates enjoyed the private pool that koro-sensei had made for them, while she sat at the sidelines like a side character she deserved to be.

a frustrated sigh escaped her lips as she thought. i shouldn't have been a scaredy-cat and learned some swimming when dad offered lessons...she recalled her first time at the beach when she had begun drowning in the water when she was just by the shore. it was a really embarrassing moment for her.

koro-sensei noticed her sulking from below him and asked, "what's wrong y/n-san?" the h/c only shook her head, wanting to keep her embarrassing truth a secret. 

"i-it's nothing." her teacher offered a bit of ice cream to her, who happily ate it and savored her favorite flavor, strawberry. while y/n watched happily, a hand grabbed her waist of nowhere, startling her as she looked over to see a certain redhead playfully licking y/n's strawberry ice cream.

"hmm, nice flavor y/n-san!"

"a-akabane-san!"

the boy crouched down beside her, not bothering to remove his hand from her waist. his red hair was damp from the swimming, small water droplets rolling down his facial features as he used his free hand to swipe back his wet hair, and y/n couldn't help but blush for the 30th time that week.

ever since the ball game tournament, her heart had begun to beat at a faster rate when around the boy, and after researching and asking kataoka about it, she came to the conclusion that she had fallen in love with this boy. sure, she's had many other petty crushes in elementary and in her first year, but none of them ever felt real and true like this one.

the entire time y/n stared at him, his usual smirk grew wider, "what's y/n-chan thinking about, hmm~?" karma teased as he leaned into the strawberry ice cream for another lick, and the girl finally broke free from her senses and turned back to her ice cream, making sure to not give her feelings or snack away.

"n-nothing." she buried her mouth into the icecream, licking the other side of it to avoid any indirect kisses. when she pulled away after biting the cone (the part she personally loved about ice creams), she tried her best to avoid teasing looks from the redhead devil beside her, who had a small pout on his face.

just when she was about to dig into another lick, she heard him whisper, "well, if i can't have the ice cream, i'll just have the next best thing." she felt a thumb and a finger lightly hold her chin as she met her h/c eyes with mischievous red ones, who slowly leaned into her face while she felt her body become immobilized.

oh godohgodohgodohgod ishegoingtokissmeaaaaah?!?! she felt lips that didn't belong to her, but it wasn't on the place she was expecting. it was right above her tightly shut lips, where he kissed her nose and stuck his tongue out to lick the top of it.

y/n swore she heard a few camera clicks coming from the way their teacher was sitting.

he soon pulled away, licking his lips playfully. "you had some ice cream on your nose~." y/n recalled her earlier actions when she dug her entire mouth in the ice cream, thinking she must've gotten it then. 

y/n heard an amused whistle come from maehara as he ran past the two.

the surprised look on the h/c's red face made the boy beside her chuckle, "aww, did you have dirty thoughts, y/n-chan~?" the phrase only caused the girl to blush even furiously as she felt herself fall into the water flat face, swirls in her eyes from the embarrassment she had just gotten through.

karma chuckled to himself in amusement as kataoka attempted to rescue the unconscious girl..