PARTING MESSAGE

to all my readers, new and old;

thank you all for the support you gave this book. each and every comment and vote you all gave, and will continue to give me made my day. no words exist to show how thankful i am to all of you. thank you all so much.

❀ i am actually very proud of this book. it is the first book i have completed from amongst my 50(planned) others, and the thought of finishing one overjoys me to the point of wanting to start on the next one as soon as possible.

❀ assassination classroom has always been one of my most favorite anime's, and well - how the hell can one not like karma akabane?? thus i wrote this one on my baby boi, since he deserves more love!!

❀ i was inspired to write this thanks to several other karma fanfics i've come across, and from what i've seen, most of them ended up with karma teasing the reader, and while i agree it is something karma would do, i wanted to show that you, dear reader, could tease him as well (in special ii)!!

strawberry lips was actually really embarrassing for me to write because um, well, i'm secretly a hopeless romantic despite never dating anyone before (hey, anime boys top over real boys am i right??) i mean, if that girl likes anime then the dude has no chance bro. how's he gonna beat karma, levi, asta, kakashi, zuko, howl, haku and ALL THE CHARACTERS FROM HAIKYUU.

❀ again, thank you all for this amazing experience!! it was amazing to practice for me, and i'm glad to have been able to express all the fluff from the chapters correctly (let's all minus the kiss on the neck will ya?)

❀ see you all in my next book!!(hopefully) once again, thank you all!! you guys are awesome. my gratitude reaches out to every single one of you karma deprived plebs.

for the last time in strawberry lips, thank you!

━━ misakidoodles, 2021.