Chapter 4: Dirty

What kind of soap do you use in the shower, what does it smell like? This was something Charlie was wondering as he rubbed his own soap over his chest, wet hair causing water to run down his face. He couldn't stop thinking about you, no matter what he was doing, especially when he was alone.

As he wondered what scent of body wash you currently had in your shower, his thoughts drifted off to what you looked like in the shower. Charlie made a small noise at the mental imagine that popped into his brain: you rubbing soap on your naked body.

As his hand lowered from his chest towards his stomach, Charlie imagined himself walking into your apartment, guessing what it might look like, and making his way to your bathroom to find you in the shower...

"Mr. Barber?" You'd ask, peaking your head out from the shower curtain. Wet hair and adorable.

Charlie smirked slightly at that, fingers ghosting over his growing erection, sighing.

You'd open the curtain all the way, showing him how gorgeous you looked, naked and dripping. "Why don't you join me, daddy?" You'd say in your little voice, batting your eyelashes at him.

How could Charlie say no to that? His hand wrapped around his cock, picturing the way that he'd get in the shower with you.

You'd put some of your soap in his hands and bite your lip, "Could you help me get clean? I'm so dirty." You'd whine and Charlie wouldn't be able to stop himself from taking the soap in his hands and rubbing it over your breasts.

Charlie groaned under his breath, the speed of his motions increasing at the thought of it. His daydream was playing out like cliché porn but it didn't matter, the thought of it was hot to him and he couldn't help himself. He couldn't stop thinking about you.

You'd let out the cutest moans while his hands rubbed soap all over your breasts, capable fingers running over your nipples and pinching you. "Please, Charlie, I want you to fuck me." You'd say, biting your bottom lip and looking up at him with your wide eyes.

"Oh god." Charlie groaned to himself, trying to stay quiet as he pumped his hand up and down his shaft, spitting on it to add more lubrication. His other hand pressed against the wall in front of him, balancing himself while he kept his eyes shut, picturing the scene.

You'd bend over so that your hands were against the tile of your shower, giving Charlie easier access to enter you from behind. You'd let out the sexiest moan, looking into Charlie's eyes over your shoulder as he began fucking you.

Charlie was close already, cursing under his breath as he touched himself, thrusting into his hand roughly. He didn't get the chance to do this often, he hardly ever had a moment alone where he wasn't working. It didn't help that it had been over a year since he actually had sex with someone...He was so pent up and having you parade around his life in your little skirts didn't help at all.

You'd be moaning so loud at the way that he was all the way inside of you. "Oh god, Mr. Barber, your cock is so big. I don't know if I can take it." You would whimper, staring at him with a pout on your lips while he moved you up and down on his erection by your hips.

Even in his fantasy, you were so tight and warm, clenching around him in the perfect way, like you were made for him.

"Fuck. Oh my god." Charlie groaned, gritting his teeth to keep his volume low as he felt his orgasm hit him. He continued to pump his hand up and down his cock, riding out the feeling for as long as he could, twitching and throbbing.

He didn't even realize that he had been whispering your name the entire time he came, imagining you in his mind throughout the entire thing.

"Are you almost done in there?" He heard Nicole yell out through the other side of the bathroom door, "I need to grab a few things." She added, trying to get ready for the day just like Charlie was.