Prologue

Padme had enough with her parents

Padme had enough with her parents. When she heard what her sister was doing to herself, with her parents doing nothing about it. She was done.

That was it. She was going to save her sister if her parents refused to do it themselves.

So she decided to fight for full custody of her sister and save her.

~~~

Padme did it. She saved her sister.

"Why did you do that?"

Padme was shocked that Lou asked her that. "Lou, you need help. You need someone who is going to love you for who you are. When we get back to Coruscant We're going to find you a therapist to help you. Even if we see a hundred I won't stop until we find the right one for you. I love you, Lou. I love you so much."

When Lou heard those words coming out of her sister's mouth she didn't know how to react. She didn't need help. She was fine. Always has been.

Authors Note

I have depression and anxiety myself so hopefully, with my experiences with mental illness, I will make it as realistic as possible. I am also basing Lou's experience with mental illness based off of mine. People experience mental illness in different ways. And I don't want to seem basic saying this but, I know what it's like to feel broken, and it takes time to get better. If you feel like this just know, that there will be somebody who'll help you. You're not alone.