Chapter One: Coruscant

Lou looked out the window of the ship to see the enormous planet covering city of Coruscant

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lou looked out the window of the ship to see the enormous planet covering city of Coruscant. She didn't feel anything. She was used to that. The only thing she could feel was her sister's eyes on the back of her head. And that wasn't even an emotion.

She could hear her parent's voices in the back of her mind.

'Why are you so skinny! Just eat.'

'Why can't you be like your sister! At your age, she became the senator of Naboo'

'All you do is seek attention! You brat!'

Lou didn't realize she was crying until she felt Padme's hand on her cheek wiping away the tear.

She then heard Padme whisper, "We're here"

She hated the way Padme said that to her like she was a porcelain doll who would break at any second.

When they exited the ship, she saw some of Padme's guards. She also saw the look they gave her. That horrid pitiful look that she despised. She felt like she couldn't breathe with all those people looking at her like that.

"Come on Lou, I'll show you your room." Padme knew that Lou was panicking, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. And it hurt her so much.

It was an awkward silence between the two sisters as they were walking towards Lou's new room. When they finally reached it, Lou never felt more relieved in her life.

She was observing her room so much she didn't even hear her sister start talking, "At some point, we can go shopping for some clothes but, for now, you'll just use what you brought. Dinner is at five. I'll pick you up so you don't get lost." she could hear the joking tone of Padmes's voice. And the next thing she knew her sister left.

Lou looked at her room. It was spacious with a bed right in the middle of the room, a closet to the right, and a huge skylight that covered most of the roof. She smiled when she saw that. She could look up at the bustling sky of the city when trying to fall asleep. She did only have one question though, what was she going to do to pass the time before dinner?

~~~

When Padme walked into Lou's room for dinner, she smiled. On the bed, Lou was fast asleep. It was the most peaceful she had ever seen her younger sister before. Lou always pretended everything was fine, but Padme knew that she was broken, and Padme was committed to helping Lou in any way that she could.

She carefully walked up to Lou and shook her awake. Padme then proceeded to whisper, "Come on Lou, dinner is ready."

And those were the six words Lou deaded for the past hour.

Broken~ A Clone Wars Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें