Chapter Three: Running

Lou tried to find her way back to her room, but she was failing miserably

Lou tried to find her way back to her room, but she was failing miserably. She couldn't see clearly with tears streaming down her face and she was struggling to breathe. After what felt like forever, she finally stopped in an empty hallway and she broke down in tears and fell on the cold floor. She tried to control her breathing, but it was no use. No matter what she did she was not able to calm down one bit.

~~~

    Lou didn't realize how long she was sitting on the ground trying to calm herself down. She then flinched when she felt something on her shoulder.

    "Lou, it's just me. Are you okay?"

    Lou was relieved when she heard her sisters voice, and for what seemed like the first time to Lou, she shook her head and just replied with a simple "No"

    "Hey, it's okay. Come on Lou, let me lead you back to your room. And you don't have to talk about what happened. Okay?"

    All Lou did was nod at her sister's words.

    When the two sisters finally got to Lou's room, Padme opened the door and led Lou to the bed. Lou didn't care what she was wearing, right when she hit the bed she fell asleep.

~~~

When Lou woke up, she had no idea what time it was. All she knew was that she was meeting a psychiatrist today, and she was not looking forward to it at all. She also knew that she wanted a shower. She got out of bed and saw a note. And it read, 'Will be back around 3. Remember the meeting with Peter Larmick at 5. If you want to take a shower it's the door on the right wall. Love, Padme '