Chapter Four: Peter Larmick

Lou was confused and slightly scared

Lou was confused and slightly scared. Sitting in front of her was Peter Larmick, he had this smile on his face like he was excited to meet her. Why would he be though?

"Hi, Louisa! I'm Dr. Peter Larmick. Just call me Peter though, hearing Dr. Peter or Dr. Larmick makes me feel old." He said this all with such enthusiasm, and Lou hated that. How can someone be so happy?

"Well, then you can call me Lou." In her voice Peter could tell how empty she was, her voice had no emotion, it was like she had no emotions.

"Well then, Lou. Tell me your story. I don't care how long it is, if we run out of time today we can continue it next week."

Lou had no idea where to start, "I guess it started when I was 11. And Padme just stopped her two terms of being Queen of Naboo. She was 13. I was so insecure. She was perfect in every way, perfect hair, body, nails. I started to maintain my weight just to be skinny and perfect like her. My parents started to notice. They tried to stop me. Tried to fix me. And then these comments started happening in my weight, my grades, how I wasn't like Padme. They gave up trying to fix me. Now I have Padme trying to fix me. And at some time she'll realize I'll refuse her help because I'm fine. I have everything under control."

After Lou finished Peter sighed, "Lou, you're killing yourself. When was the last time you ate a proper meal or slept properly? You're 83 pounds, the average weight for a 16 year old girl is 115. "

"Well, maybe I don't want to get better. I'm perfectly fine. I have everything under control."

"The hour is almost up. Instead of meeting me once a week, I'm going to tell your sister we need to meet twice. We'll meet every Monday and Friday."

Lou hated that. But she couldn't do anything about it.

~~~

When Padme asked Lou the meeting was, she got nothing. When they got back to her apartment all Lou wanted was to go to her room. Padme was lost. How was she supposed to get her sister happy and healthy again? The only thing she got from Peter was that she didn't want to get better. And that broke Padmes heart.

Authors Note

I'm using the time corresponding with Earth's because I tried finding Star Wars days of the week and stuff like that but I couldn't find any.

In this part, Lou refuses help. She believes she's fine. In part two she will start trying to get better though.