The Party

Artwork on the top is from @ afroofle on insta <3 I love her work!

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

"Ughhhhh" you groaned while laying on your bed. You have been doing homework for an hour now and your head started to hurt from peering into the textbooks and laptop. School has been killing you all month, assigning tons of homework and giving you tests.

You were in serious need of a break, so you picked up your phone from your bedside table, checking if anything could keep you occupied for a bit. You looked through your messages, only to be surprised by a text from your best friend, Mia.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Bestieee😌💅🏼
Dudeee big party. Tonight at 6pm. Atsumu's place.

                                                                                 Y/N✨
                                                      Do I have to come?
Bestieee😌💅🏼
Yes, yes you do. Pleaseee do it for meee
This might be my big chance to get it on
with Atsumu!!!

                                                                              Y/N✨
                                                    Ugh fine, you owe me
Bestieee😌💅🏼
I LOVE YOUU TYYY
*seen*

You and your friend have always been a little different from each other. While she was the bubbly and extroverted type, you were more to yourself and quiet. Sure you can be fun and sassy like her, but you usually liked being more calm.

You placed your phone back on the bedside table and huddled back into your blanket. You would rather stay in the warmth of your bed than a party right now, but you had to bite through and go to one tonight.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

*time skip since I am lazy*

It was soon 5pm, time to get ready for that stupid party..

You got up from the warmth of your bed to get into a shower. Feeling the water drip down your soft s/c skin made you feel relaxed after all of that homework.

Afterwards, you put on some simple makeup and put on an appropriate outfit, trying not to show too much. (Pinterest board linked in my bio for inspo)

You had to smile at yourself in the mirror, hyping yourself up. After you tanked up on confidence, you went outside where your friend was already waiting for you.

You quickly got into the car, "Finally" she greeted you before starting to drive.

"What happened to 'hello?' Or 'how are you'" You asked sarcastically, putting on your seatbelt.

"Yeah yeah shut up I am just excited" she told you with a smile on her lips.

"Aww I will be hyping you up" you told her and looked out of the window, eyeing the evening sky and still pinkish clouds.

When you arrived, you got out of the car and walked to the door. You noticed some other cars and people that don't seem familiar, which meant there were new people. You knew that some boys from the Inarizaki volleyball team will be there, other than that you had no idea.

Fuck, this is gonna be annoying, you thought to yourself.

The moment you stepped into the house your ears were filled with  loud music and the talking of people. The smell of alcohol and smoke filled your nose.

You glanced over to your friend, which she just shined a big smile in response.

(by the way your friend's name is Mia now lmao)

Y/n and her friend made their way over to the drinks table only to be met with the one and only Atsumu.

"Heyyy Mia and y/n" he greeted them with a smirk.

"Hey Atsumu, we were just about to get some drinks" Mia answers with a smile.

Mia and Atsumu have always had a little bit of chemistry, they were both just waiting for the perfect moment to start something.

You guys head over to get some drinks and sit down on one of the sofas. Y/n scanned around the room and saw some familiar faces like Osamu or Kita.

She looked over to her friend which seemed to be occupied sharing her tongue with Atsumu.

'Finally she made a move' y/n thought to herself. She quickly snapped a picture of them to tease Mia with later on. Soon after, she walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air.

She leaned against the railing, wanting to take a deep breath of the fresh air, but inhaled smoke instead.

The fuck?

She looked over only to be met with a certain fox eyed boy.

⊶⊶✞⊷⊷

Hiii guysss Author hereeee :)
This is kind of more like a intro chapter since it is pretty short. I hope you guys like the start and keep reading ;) I'll update as soon as I can with the next chapterrrr <3