Prey

!there is a little bit of smut in this chapter!
680 words
——————————————————————————-

I soon felt his lips on mine. Us both tasting the blunt we shared earlier...

Your lips moved In sync. He bit your bottom lip, wanting to slip his tongue into your mouth. You slightly parted your mouth, letting him have access.

His hands gently move up to your waist, moving under your shirt. You feel his cold metal rings on your soft skin, making you shiver a little.

The thick tension between your bodies turned hotter every minute, making you breathe heavily in between the kisses.

You have your fingers tangled in his hair while he is still caressing your waist. Suna's hand kept getting closer to your breast before squeezing them a little.

You let out a shaky moan that turned on Suna even more.

You pulled a little at the bottom of his hoodie.
"Take it off"

He smirked, sat up a little and took his hoodie off. You finally got to see those toned abs and slightly muscular arms. He looked down at you with a fierce look, making you feel like prey.
Oh fuck...damnnnn...

His eyes seemed like they want to devour you.

He goes back to kissing you deeply, without hesitation slipping his tongue into your mouth.

He breaks the contact with your lips, only a string of saliva connecting them. He looked into your eyes before sloppily kissing his way down to your jawline and then neck, searching for your sweet spot.

When he found it you let out a soft whine, making him mark you as his. Leaving bite and dark purple marks all around that area.

His knee was located between your legs, adding friction to your cunt.

"Suna please.." you pleaded him to finally stop teasing.

"Please what doll face?" He smirked before going back to tormenting your sweet spot.

"Please Suna just-" you were cut off when the door opened in a loud thud, revealing Atsumu and Osamu.

They stood there for a good 5 seconds, piecing two and two together.

"OH SHITTT SORRY" The two boys both said out loud at the same time before quickly shutting the door.

Suna sighs "sorry give me a sec" he gives you a peck on the lips before getting up.

He walks out of the door, going to scold the two boys for walking in.

You sat up a little and leaned against the back board, waiting for Suna to return.

You never thought you would start making out with a guy you just met at a party, but with Suna it was different. Something about him interested you and made you want more. He was ✨different✨

*while in the other room*

"The fuck do you guys want" Suna gave off a dark aura.

"We are going to die" whispered Osamu into Atsumu's ear.

"Before I say why we are here, have I told you how sweet, generous and nice you are Suna 😃" Atsumu wanted to sweet talk the middle blocker.

Suna just gave them a deadpanned face, still giving off the aura of straight up death.

"I- we are a-sorry you forgot your W-wallet" Osamu slowly handed it to him.

He snatched it out of their hands.
"Leave." Is all Suna said before the two boys ran like their life depended on it.

*back to you*

Suna came in with an annoyed look on his face.
"I forgot my wallet there" he rolled his eyes to himself for forgetting it in the first place.

"Don't worry about it" you give him a weak smile.

He comes back over to you and cuddles up next to you. That sexual mood that was there a minute ago has left.

You were a little disappointed at first, wanting to know what would happen next, but this soft moment was nice as well.

"We'll finish this another time" he smirked and buried his face into your chest.

You give him a small smile while running your fingers through his soft hair.

You hum in response, continuing to play with his hair.

Sooner or later you guys were passed out into dreamland, cuddling next to each other.

——————————————————————————

You dirty hoes prolly didn't want this chapter to end like this buttttt I was not REALLY sure on how to write the smutty part. There will definitely be a smut chapter a little later thoooo ;)

Hope you guys still liked it tho :))