My Main Hoe Forever

~*.•♥• .*~

It was 11pm when Suna picked you up from your place. You just wore your favourite, comfortable outfit and took a tote bag with you. He was wearing some baggy blue pants, a black hoodie and some chains. He always looked good in baggy clothes, it fit him well in any occasion.

You both got onto the metro, it was pretty full so there weren't any seats left. Suna held onto one of those grab handles, while you held onto Suna's arm for support.

He looked down at you and gave you a soft smile, "shortie" he mumbled.

"I am not" you frowned, looking down at your legs. He just chuckled and gave you a small peck on your forehead.

After about 10 minutes we got off at the stop that Suna wanted to. You didn't notice that you still had your arm wrapped around Suna's, but he didn't mind, so you did not move it.

"So where are we going again?" You asked while walking next to him.

"There is this Boba shop that I thought we could go to" he told you, striding next to you.

Your face immediately lit up, "yesss boba!" You joyed and most definitely skipped the rest of the way there, humming a small tune.

~*.•♥• .*~

The boba shop was small and very aesthetic. You ordered your favourite kind of boba and so did Suna.
You guys both sat down in one of the booths, "this is a very cute cafe, I didn't expect you to know such a place" you said.

"The owner is my main weed plug, that's why I know it" he laughed and looked around, seeing if the owner was anywhere.

"That took a dark turn" you chuckled and took the first sip of your boba. You both enjoyed your drinks and just joked around, like you always do on these dates.

*y/n pov*

I love seeing him smile. Is that weird? No. Look at him...he is an absolute angel. He does not smile often, or laugh, but when he does my heart melts every single time.

I noticed that his eyes always shine brighter when he smiles. Oh his eyes...I get lost in them...

*author-chan's pov*

And you did, like you always would. Every time you notice or think about his eyes you get lost in them and your thoughts. They were too deep not to fall into.

Suna noticed you zoning out into his eyes, but didn't bring you out of your trance yet. He just looked back at you, admiring you for a minute.

Finally you noticed how long you have been staring, "sorry I get lost quickly" you avert your gaze to your boba and take another sip.

Little did you know that Suna took a picture of you while you were zoned out and also when you took a sip of your boba.

"Don't worry, it's cute" he smirked, making you get a bit flustered at his remark.

"Come on, let's go I wanna go to the park with you" he said before getting up and paying.

You both walked to the park that was not too far away from the Boba store. You guys made yourself comfortable on one of the benches. It was about 12am now, you guys always had late night dates because they were more peaceful and there were less people around.

He took out one of his blunts and lit it, bringing it to his lips from time to time to take a hit.

Suna had his arm over your shoulder and held you close. You had your head leaned on his chest and your hand holding his. His hands were bigger than yours, his veins popped out more and his nails were painted black while yours were f/c.