Fox Eyes

Artwork belongs to @ debdebdie on Instagram <3

———————————————————————————

*y/n POV*

I look over at the dark haired boy. He was holding a blunt in his left hand, slowly bringing it to his lips and taking a hit.

He tilted his head up a bit and exhaled the smoke. You could see his chiselled jawline and Addams apple pop out.

'Fuck that is attractive..

The colourful lights from the party inside slightly brought his face and body into view.

His fingers were decorated with silver chunky rings and you could see his nails were painted black. Layered chains were around his neck and he was wearing a black hoodie and some simple, baggy jeans.

I examined his face closer, stopping at his eyes.

They seem so tired yet still full of lust. His eyes were a mixture of green and yellow, they almost look feline. 

"Are you done staring?" A voice suddenly said that brought me out of my trance.

I noticed that the fox eyed boy was now looking over to me.

Shit he noticed.

" I Uhm- sorry" I retort. Fucking stutter...

He looked away from me before bringing the blunt back up to his lip and slowly inhaling the intoxicating smoke. He looked up at the stars before exhaling.

There was a small silence before he reassures, "No -1"

'Damn his voice is deep... tHat'll mAke yO 😺 thRob'

I took a last glance at the dark haired boy before -1-looking back into the distance and slowly starting a conversation by asking, "Did u also need some fresh air?"

"No, Atsumu doesn't want the whole house to smell." He replies annoyed.

I hum in response and look back at him. My eyes can't stop examining the mysterious stoner, something about him is so addictive to look at.

Maybe it was his styled, yet messy, hair. Maybe it was his eyes or lips. Maybe it was how he was smoking his blunt.

"You want a hit or something?" He asks as he catches you staring at him again.

"I haven't actually tried yet" I answer embarrassed.

He doesn't answer, instead he walks over to me slowly. My eyes travel up to his as he comes closer.
He softly grabs my chin, holding his thumb against my lips. He brings the blunt close to my lips.

My heart is pounding in my chest, a little nervous with the sudden contact.

"Just inhale, inhale deeper and then exhale." He explains simply.

He pushes my bottom lip down a bit, so that I part my mouth. I take the tip into my mouth, going through the steps in my head.

'Inhale, inhale deeper and exhale' I repeat in my head as I take a hit. Right after I exhale my throat starts to burn, making me break into a fit of coughing my ass off.

"You okay?" The stoner asks as he lifts my chin up a bit after I am done coughing.

I nod in response.