Getting Ready

Credits for the artwork go to @ debdebdie on insta <3

858 words
———————————————————————————

The week went by quickly. It was a normal week for both you and Suna. You had your job and school of course.

During the school days you didn't really see Suna, but when you did he would wink at you or shine you one of his million dollar smirks.

You just couldn't believe what happened at the party. You both just met each other and immediately clicked. Everything was different with him. He made you feel so...special?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It was Tuesday and you were sitting at the lunch table with your friend Mia.

"Dude you never told me what exactly happened at the partyyyy" I asked her with a sly smirk. "I just saw you and Atsumu SHARE YOUR TONGUES" you laughed.

"Don't be so loud!" She pleaded.
"He finally made a move and you know...one thing lead to the otherrrrr" She was implying that they had hit it off in bed ;)

"Omg you didn't! How is he?"

"Well I ain't tryna get into detail but...let's just say my legs did hurt.." she stated.

"But it was kind of annoying cause he had to leave early to bring something to a friend" She said annoyed.

"Oh yeah, he kinda ruined my moment with Suna" You said awkwardly.

"WAIT YALL- DID YOU GUYS HIT IT OFF? I DIDNT KNOW YOU FOUND SOMEONE" She basically shouted.

"MIA shut the fuck up" you had to put your hand over her mouth.

"Sorry" she apologised.

"But yes, we smoked one together and then he took me to his place" I explained to her.

"HE WHAT?" She gawked, "Sorry wait I'll talk quietly. Did u guys...do it?" She lowered her tone.

"Well we were making out and shit but then Atsumu and Osamu walked in.." you looked down, trying to avert your gaze from your friend's orbs.

"Oh my, I feel bad for you, you were literally about to get some dick" She said.

"Oh my god don't say it like that hahah" you looked back up to her, "but hey, he asked me out in a date on Friday." You stated happily.

"Yes girl get it this time" she hyped you up.

You guys kept ranting about random stuff throughout lunch.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The week went by fast and it was already Friday. Mia was going to come over to help you get ready for the date.

She is supposed to come any minute now...

You hear the door bell ring and immediately sprint downstairs.

"Heyo meyo" she greeted you with a hug.

"Let's go upstairs" You said before walking to the stairs.

"Waitttt, I am literally starvingggg I'll meet you upstairs" It was normal for her to just hoard your fridge and eat everything, so you didn't mind.

You went upstairs and looked at the clothes options that you laid out on your bed.

Where are we even going to? Is it an outside date or an inside one? Fancy or not? Hot or cold? It's pretty chilly outside...