Stargazing

Artwork is by @ sooooowait on Instagram <3 go check her out

1131 Words
———————————————————————————

He looked down at you with big eyes and a small blush. "You look very pretty" he complimented.

"Thank you" you gave him a quick peck on the cheek.
He takes your hand and brings you to his car. He holds open your door. You chuckled, "such a gentleman huh."

A low chuckle escaped his lips before walking to his side and getting in. He started the car and turned on his playlist, that was playing "Drive by" by lil peep and Xavier Wulf.

"So where are we going?" You asked and looked outside. He just looked at you and then back on the road.

"Soooo you won't talk?" You crossed your arms in front of your chest. He just turned up the music in response and sped down the streets. We were driving out of the city on the highway.

"Are you like kidnapping me or sum??" You asked sarcastically, a tint of worry in your voice though.

"Relax and enjoy the goddamn music" He chuckled and gripped the wheel, speeding up his car.

You did as you were told and finally shut the fuck up. You looked outside and saw that you guys were driving up a hill. The way the music was blasting and the car was speeding was exciting.

After a 15-20min drive he parked his car backwards on top of a hill.

"Wait in here real quick" he said before getting out and opening the Trunk. He laid out some blankets and pillows. 

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

(Something like this)

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Alright come back here" you heard him say so you got out of the car and saw the surprise. You smile and gave him a hug, "awh this is so cute"

He ruffled your hair, "no problem doll face"

You guys both sat in the back and looked out. He turned his music on, on the speaker. He was playing your f/s.

The view was amazing. You could see the whole town and the different hues of Blue and orange behind it.

*Suna's POV*

I looked over at y/n. Her eyes were focused on the beautiful view in front of us, but I still thought looking at her was a better view.