Pink Bubblegum

Artwork by @ minghuaa_art on Twitter <3
987 words
——————————————————————————-

I looked up at him, only to be met with his feline eyes.

"Could u help me with the eye drops real quick" he asks. I was confused at first but then remembered that it prevents his eyes from getting red.

"Sure" I say as he sits down on his bed. He hands me the eye drops and looks up at me. I sit between his legs and get closer to his face.

The urge of just kissing him right now do be strong doe

I could finally see his eyes close up, they were honestly just breathtaking.

"Pretty eyes" I mumble to myself, not realising what I just said out loud. Suna just smiles a little at your remark, trying not to blink as I carefully drop two drops into his left eye, and then do the same to the other.

*suna's pov*

The way her soft hands touched my face delicately made me feel relaxed. She was being so gentle with the eye drops, not wanting to hurt me in any way.

Her face was now close to mine, I could finally focus on her features. Her pretty and deep e/c eyes shine in the soft light from my LEDs.

She bit her plump bottom lip while staying concentrated

Cute...

*Back to your POV*

He blinks a couple of times, "thanks"

I mutter a quick "no Problem" before backing up from his face. I watch as he takes out his phone and connect it to his speaker.

He looks up from his phone and looks into my eyes
"You got any song that you wanna listen to?" He asks.

"Hmm...not really"

He just nods in response and puts on daddy issues by The Neighbourhood. He also makes his LEDs shine a purple colour, making the room feel comfortable.

There was this sexual tension when that song starting playing. I don't know if it was the drinks that I had at the party that kicked in, but I just wanted to make out with him.

He slowly got up and walked over to his table, rolling a new blunt. The way his long fingers slowly poured the weed between the paper and then slowly rolled it was so attractive. My eyes followed every movement.

"I know that you got daddy issues.." Suna mumbled the song while rolling his blunt. Fuck, his voice was addicting to listen to.

He walked back over to me, lying down in the bed and leaning against the headboard.

I looked over at him, making straight up eye contact. He looked so pretty in the purple light...

He pats his lap, signalling me to come over and sit on him. My heart was pounding in my chest as I slowly crawled over to him. He carefully grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap, making me face him.

He lit his blunt and took a hit.

"I probably shouldn't have taken my eye drops before smoking one huh" he chuckles.

I just give him a small laugh in response, still a little uncomfortable with the position that we are in.

"Let me show you a trick, just do as I say"

I watched him carefully grab my chin and put his thumb on my bottom lip, wanting me to open my mouth. I do as he wants and part my lips.

He smirks and takes the blunt into his mouth, inhaling deeply. He comes closer to my face, making our lips almost touch.

He slowly exhaled the smoke into my mouth.

"Inhale doll face"

I inhale the smoke, feeling the subtle burn in my throat. It was not as strong as last time.

"Exhale"

I do as he says and exhale without coughing this time.

"Good Girl" he mumbles under his breath.
"You didn't cough this time"

"Mhmm" I hum in response with a small smile.

He moved his hand up and down my thigh. The cold metal of the rings on his fingers made me shiver a bit.

The song Pink Bubblegum by Lavi Kou started playing. I heard him mumble the lyrics again..

"Your lips so numb I can't feel your kisses
Chewing pink bubblegum I wanna make you finish"

I cringed at the lyrics a little.

Suddenly he hands me the blunt, wanting me to take a hit.

I contemplate a bit but then decide to take one. I inhale slowly and moving closer to Suna before exhaling into his face.

We both chuckled, knowing that I was copying the actions that he did on the balcony.

We both share the blunt for a while, talking a little. I found out that he was a middle blocker on the volleyball team and a quite successful one as well.

After a while I hand him back the blunt, thinking he was going to want to take another hit, but Instead he ashes it. He turns the LEDs to red (ndxnsndnsn u know what's about to happen)

I look at him confused.

He grabs my hips, moving me to the side and pushing himself on top of me. I blush at the sudden movement and look up at him.

We were both feeling it a little after sharing that blunt.

The way he was looking down at me with his feline eyes made me feel like prey.

He kept moving his hand up and down my thigh and put his lips close to my ear and whispers the lyrics

"When you're blue, I'm red , I wanna kiss your neck and make you purple all over"

'Oh damn' was all I could think of.

"Can I?" He asked for consent. I could feel his steady breath against my ear.

"Can you what" I asked seductively, wanting to tease him a little.

"Don't play with me doll face, yes or no" he warned me.

I give him a nod. I feel his smirk against my cheek as he slowly moves his lips closer to my mouth.

I soon felt his lips on mine. Us both tasting the blunt we shared earlier...