Eyeliner and Nailpolish?

654 words
———————————————————————————

You woke up in the arms of someone. You look back and see a dreaming Suna. It was kind of cute how his hair was messy and covering his eyes a little. You notice that you were in one of his shirts and boxers.
He must have changed me last night..that means he saw me...naked??!!

You turn around and look at his bare chest which reminds you of yesterday. Wait...omg last night..we almost..fucked. Damn Miya twins ruined the moment..

Still, the actions of yesterday made you blush. I hope he doesn't wake up right now
Guess what...this mf woke up right after that, only to be met with your blushing face looking up at him. He gave you a small smirk and pulled you closer into his embrace.

"Morning y/n" he mumbled. Omfg his morning voice..

His voice was raspy and deep, it was so addicting to listen to. The way he said your name made you feel speechless. Only a light, "Good Morning" rasped from your throat as you sat up a little, wanting to check the time.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulled you back down and placed his head on top of yours.

"Stay" is all be said before lazily dozing off again. 
He sure is a sleeper hm..
You didn't want to wake him up, so you closed your eyes again and stayed in the warmth of his arms, trying to block out any steamy thoughts about what you wanted to do to him right then.

Later on you woke up again, it was now about 11am. Wait...11am?!?!

You slowly get out of Suna's embrace and walk to his kitchen. You wanted to eat something with him before you had to leave.

Even though it was the weekend, you had to get to the café that you work at around 12:30pm.

You made some eggs, bacon and toast. As you were about to finish the coffee you felt some arms wrap around your body.

"Eek!" You get startled.

"Don't worry it's me" said Suna against your neck, peppering it with small kisses.

"Oh, I made breakfast" you smile and turn around.

"Thank youuu" he says tiredly and gives you a peck on the cheek before sitting down. You sit down next to him and you guys have some small talk while eating.

"I have to start getting dressed" you said as you got up.

"Where you going to?" He asked.

"Oh I work in the small cafe downtown" you scratch your neck, embarrassed a little for not having a better job.

"Sorry for not being able to stay longer" you apologised

"Oh" is all he said before starting to do the dishes.
"Don't worry go get ready" he said with a small smile.

You give him a quick hug and go back to his room, trying to find your clothes. You put back on the dress that you wore last night, even though it was a bit revealing. Luckily, you have your work clothes at the café.

You walk to the bathroom, looking for a hairbrush. Instead you find eyeliner and nail polish? Was he having other girls around?

You hear the bathroom door open.
"Oh yeahhh I guess you found it" he scratched his neck awkwardly a bit.

"What do you mean? Are these from other girls?"

"No...they are mine actually." He answers.

Your eyes literally start to sparkle.
Suna wearing eyeliner would literally be the hottest thing ever...

"The next time I am here, I will do your makeup" you smile like a child.

He responds with a chuckle "alright that means there will be a next time?" He smirked.

"Definitely" you said before walking out of the bathroom and to the front door.

He followed close behind "you free next week Friday?" He asked.

"No I am expensive" you smirk (get it? Free? Expensive? Funny? 😏 I am sorry..)

"But yes, I am free" you added.

"Well then, I shall take you on a date" he offered.

You look up at him before giving a small smile and an "sounds good"

You guys quickly exchanged numbers before you had to hurry to catch the train.

———————————————————————————

Author-chan:
Ahhhh so that was basically the first encounter with Suna jdxjsnxjsn
Are you guys liking this story? If there are any ideas or head canons that I should add PLEASE let me knowww :)))