1. Shoe

Ronnie's POV

I'm in a party, credits to my friends. A kind of party that is not formal but, also, not as wild as the bar type of thing.

Just decent dancing but with wild intension type of groove was being made by the people. Almost everyone knows each other so it doesn't really matter.

This party was held by Royland. And as expected from him, a lot of girls are invited. Some are almost wearing nothing.

But who was shocked? People here would bang each other even if they know that the other person is currently on a relationship with someone, or if they are both on a relationship.

When I asked someone why they do that, I got an answer that says "cheating is normal" paired with a shrug and a simple walk out.

Weird people, I know...

My friends... well, as usual, they are now missing. But they are probably inside a room now with the girls that they picked just for tonight.

Yeah "just for tonight". Because, for sure, tomorrow they won't even remember the names of the girls. Nor anything that happened tonight. They're always wasted in every party.

They're guys, and I believe that they can handle themselves so I just let them.

Yup, I'm the only girl in the group. GAY GIRL to be exact.

But unlike those other famous wealthy people, WE DON'T CHEAT. PERIOD.

We don't get girls because of wealth, we get them from our looks

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

Sorry not sorry...

We are known for having any girl that we want. "Specially" me. I don't really think that I'm THAT good looking.

Let's keep it real, okay?

Yeah, I get hot and sexy girls but so are my friends. I personally think they are just bombed by the fact that I'm a girl and I get girls, that's why they think I'm special in the group.

I'm just walking in the middle of the oceans of people with a tequila on my right hand.

I was known for always sitting alone beside the bar. Every girls that wants to "be with me" will just wait there till they see me. But I'm not in the mood to entertain anyone tonight. I just want this night for me and myself.

^_^

I know walking with some form of liquid in your hand in the middle of intoxicated people isn't a good idea.

And I just proved that when no so long after, my tequila thought that it'll be fun to jump out off of the glass and feast on my 500 dollar shirt instead.

That's not literally the tequila tho. Someone bumped into me that's why it happened. A GIRL BUMPED INTO ME.

I controlled my anger. It doesn't always go well every time I let the beast out of me. So I kept the shouts and curses inside my head.

I faced the girl. She bumped me. She must have something to say. At least the word "sorry", right?

While still controlling my anger, I faced her

And by the time that I faced her, the most unexpected, unpredictable, and unbelievable thing happened...

She greeted me... by her left hand straight to my face.

Wow.

Just wow.

She has a glass on her right hand too. And! It's also empty. I looked at her dress, Oh? Yup, she's wet.