3. Island

Ronni's POV

"So what's the dare?" I asked after he took down all of the news and articles related to the incident last night. That was my condition to him after all...

"Make her fall in love with you?" Daniel said.

"I wasn't asking you. I was asking Ryan." For sure he wasn't offended by that. They know me. And my attitude.

"I honestly haven't thought of any but what Daniel said sounds good to me." He said while rubbing his beard and nodding a couple times

Are they trying to piss me off? Because if yes? It is, indeed, working. "Then what's the freaking purpose of taking the news down if I'm going to start a fire again?!" I shouted. That's the only way for them to know that they are making me mad.

Sometimes, they can get too oblivious to notice a noticeable detail. And in this case, me starting to get mad

"You don't even have to make it public! And, besides, she doesn't like any of her relationships open for public." Ryan said with a shrug

"Yeah. And there are SO MANY ways you can make her fall without the public knowing. You have money and everything so that's not going to be a problem, right?" Daniel said.

What they said just gave me an idea...

"Fine. I'll do it" I don't have a choice anyways. I already agreed before he even removed the photos and everything.

And I'm a woman of my words...

Yves' POV

After Kiara's hangover, she asked me to go with her to shop whatever she decided.

"Why? You can just ask someone to do it for you?" I asked

That's what she usually do. She hates going outside of her house. She isolates herself as possible as she could.

She just goes out if there's work waiting for her.

"Come on! Don't be such a killer to my new found joy!" She said.

"Yeah? And your what so called "new found joy" is to be surrounded by the reporters asking about your past relationship?" I asked using my monotone voice to help her realize what she's planning to do.

"No?"

"Then why do you want to go to a freaking mall?!" I can't help myself but to shout.

"Because the money that I spent to rent one will just go to waste if we don't go to it now." She replied on her monotone voice too.

But... WHAT?!

0_0

"You rented a mall?!" I was so shocked. What the hell? Why waste money like that? Urgh, I really hate this side of her

=_=

"Uh yeah? Just for this whole day. All stalls are open. Even the restaurants, so if you want, you can eat everywhere. I'm on a diet so I cannot. But that's alright. Let's go!"

Urgh! Sometimes, she's really confusing.

********

After the malling, we departed. I went home and she did too. I didn't fixed the items. I just took a warm bath and slept. I'm so tired, I'll just deal with this tomorrow...

********

After fixing the things that Kiara bought for me. I decided to go to her place.

Yup. She bought all of those things for me. She said she would like to buy "some things" for me.