𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

"Hey no wonder you're always late for school you slept past three alarms" this was Yuujis attempt to wake you from your deep sleep.

You tossed over to see him standing over you with his arms folded fully clothed in uniform. You felt perfectly fine, much better than yesterday. Today was the day of the lock in and you were now entitled to go since Yuuji carried you home, you knew if you asked how to repay him back he would only ask for your attendance.

"I won't be attending school today, I am going to stay here and rest before the event please give everyone a hello from me today." You felt a hand on your shoulder"I'm not going either, I just didn't have any clothes since I slept here last night Im spending the day with my grandfather. I guess we can go to the lock in together?" You nodded at him and rolled back over and started to sleep again.

"Geez, and I thought I was lazy." Yuuji left the house and you didn't see him for the day.

      You seen all type of weird things in your house that day, no matter how many times you washed your uniform the blood didn't come out it seemed worse if that was possible. You got up to take a shower to be dressed and up by the time Yuuji returned from visiting his grandfather. You figured it was time to get up since you laid in bed all day.

The water of the shower began to run and the steam filled up your bathroom, you took the robe off to step into the hot shower. Letting your body soak up all of the hot water hitting your body you closed your eyes to enhance the experience. Suddenly you felt a tension slowly crawl up your back this feeling wasn't  as heavy as the one yesterday but it sent you into delusions again. Averting your gaze down you watched your shower water turn a crimsoned red. You looked at your red stained hands and backed into the corner of your shower, stepping out of the shower slowly you turned it off.

You wiped away the steam off the mirror that formed from the hot shower, a new version of yourself was looking back at you. Your tongue seemed longer with open an wound on your forehead you tried to poke it but an eye opened with its pupil rolling back, you tripped back a little in astonishment falling backwards on the wet floor.

   "I've completely fucking lost it this time, could it be because of the full moon tonight?" you lifted yourself off the floor and began to laugh at your reflection "What the fuck am I some type of werewolf? Those don't exist" Looking down at your sink when you shifted your eyes back to the mirror a figure was standing next to you. With melancholy eyes they started massaging your shoulders. Too scared to look next to you, but also aware there was nothing in your side vision. They sunk their head over to get close to your ear and began to mumble in your ear softly. "You look scared, don't worry if you favor with with finding my dearest Sakuna you can have your useless mortal body back." Running out of the bathroom you tripped over your shoes and fell on the floor crawling to your front door to open it you ran out.

    Your neighbor was standing outside watering his grass seeing you in distress. He looked down at you with confusion, you needed help but you didn't know how to tell him what you just saw. You didn't even want to rely on him for assistance so you knew what you did best and pulled your phone out to call your friend.

  "Hello" She answered the phone calmly, you heard the soccer team in the background because she was at practice, realizing it was you she began to yell "WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO SCHOOL TODAY, YOU KNOW I RELY ON YOU ON TEST DAY." You heard her being called over by her teammate

"One second!" she addressed them. The phone began to shake in your head because of your nerves, just thinking about what happened it made you uneasy again. "Listen dont think i'm crazy okay?" You began with more labored breaths "I think I seen a ghost.. or spirit.. something paranormal, I seen them in the mirror with me..you believe me right?" You even sounded crazy to yourself, you stopped yourself from talking.

"Hey we should talk about this at the lock in okay, I think you have better explaining to do." Your friend without saying goodbye hung up on you. You went back in your house with nothing more to do you started to get dressed to await for Yuji.

     You were on edge, you weren't your normal self you felt jumpy at every sudden movement.

Knock, Knock, Knock

It had to be Yuji so you ran to go open the door. Yuji was standing in regular clothes instead of his uniform he must've stopped home before he came here. You embraced Yuji in a tight hug, out of the usual he was shocked giving you a delayed hug. "Was I gone for too long? This is unexpected from the cold and distance person I usually know." Yuji gave you a soft smile and let you go out of the hug you initiated. Locking your door you two began to walk to the school ready to face the nights lock in, both agreeing to do the occults club ritual tonight when everyone was distracted.

        "Hey Yuji..Do you believe in ghost?" You looked at him with a deepen worried look.

        "You've always been so superstitious I don't know maybe I never really thought about them." Yuji turned to you "Did you see a ghost or was it your shadow again?"

      You looked at him in irritation "I seen something, I'll explain later this is something the whole club should hear." You smacked your forehead "And here I am being nice, I knew I should've left that finger where it was."

   You started to feel fatigue again, sluggish almost but this time you could withstand it so you decided not to speak on it. You and Yuji stopped at the convenience store to pick up snacks for your long night. Upon leaving you looked at yourself through the stores reflective glass, You seen it again. Shocked and Frightened you flinched into Yuji's embrace again.

"What's going on with you tonight?" Yuji looked at you with slight annoyance from the sudden jump

"Sorry, I just need to shake this feeling maybe I'm still under the weather." You tried to conceal what you really wanted to say nervous you were going to get shunned off like your dearest friend did on the phone.

"Maybe I should take you back home, I'd hate to drag you out sick." Yuji looked more worried now

"No it's fine" you assured him and began to walk towards the subway entrance

   You got on the subway and remained quiet for the whole ride.