𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗

You were met up there with Itadori who also said it was a try out, You gave him a hug asking him was everything alright. He insisted he was fine and soon after you guys held conversation, A man walked in rambling on about the reason you wanted in to the college. Yuji had a great reason but you didn't know the reason further than being forced and Yuji bargained with them. When it came time for you to answer you froze up, you lived alone and had no friends at this point--There was no reason for you to fight as hard as Itadori.

"Well..Im fighting for Yuji I guess."  You stood there as you watched the man revolt at you

"WHAT TYPE OF LOW LIFE BARGAINED SHIT IS THAT? IF YUJI STOPS FIGHTING FOR HIMSELF YOU'LL BE THERE TO PICK UP SLACK?" He stepped down and go closer to you "You need to come up with a better reason than that if you want our help, you need to admit to me."

"Admit what?!" You got back in his face angry

"Why are you here in the first place?" He grabbed your shirt

"Hey! That's actually not their shirt but mines and it cost me more than it looks!" Gojou spoke up at the intensity of your argument

"I'm here because it's some type of fucking demon that follows me around and now I have to fix the mistake I made at the cost of my own life! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR?"  You started to get emotional with that statement because you were right, things would've turned out normal if things were different.

"Good enough for me" he walked up the stairs again and extended his hand "Welcome" before you connected the handshake a green bear thing kicked you directly in the middle of your head, The bear turned around and did the same to Yuji.

"Gotcha" Gojo stood against a pillar that was inside and took a picture right as the hit was landed to watch.

After thirty minutes or so you and Yuji finally took it the bear down after they explained it was a spirit. You were new to all of this after being dismissed Gojou tapped you on the shoulder and led you to an isolated part of campus.

"You want to know more about Akeji, I stayed up doing extensive searches on them and I have enough knowledge to let you know now" Gojou pointed at you and smiled. You nodded ready to hear what he came up with.

"Akeji is about as old as sukuna if not maybe younger still freakishly old though, They were best buddies with our dear Sukuna with buddies being an understatement. Akeji is extremely sexual but how do you think they are able to bring cursed spirits to them without trying? Its a scientific reason I can't explain but it has something to you with your pores and hormones. Since your an adult we're lucky you aren't going through puberty or something weird, we'd be in huge trouble." Gojo looked at you and placed his hand on your shoulder. "I bet you also want to know why Akeji is so lustful towards me well that's a seeecrettt"

"Gojo sensei..do you believe in ghost too?" You looked at him with desperation in your eyes thinking about the last time you asked this question.

"This is something much more defiant than a ghost, we can scare ghost with tactics maybe a priest or a cross but these creatures require a much more special task force" Pointing at himself than you lastly making a circle with his pointing finger to hint at the school.

"Perky up we have to go to the city to pick up our new member, I'm going to grab Megumi and Itadori you wait for me at the door and try not to cause any trouble." 

You began to walk from him and towards the initial entrance of the college getting the new student stare from multiple people, you waited for the trio for quite some time before they came to the gates. You walked in front of them but stayed close by Gojo still scared Akeji would take over at any time, Gojo said Akeji was quite weak but they were strong enough to destroy a room.

You guys traveled in awkwards silence so you decided to break the silence and talk. "Yuji, You promised me to go to the Boba shop, I hope you keep up with your promises especially to me." Yuji scratched the back of his head "Yeah but that was before all of this happened, we wouldn't be able to go alone especially with your new unpredictable friend."

"That's right you wont be able to go anywhere without protection until we understand if Akeji is dangerous or not." Gojo looked back at you guys and pointed at the spot where you guys would wait "That's where she's going to meet us at we should get going." You guys got out of the transportation to walk towards the spot.

Yuji looked over at you "Come to think of it I seen Megumi's room why didn't you get a room?" You were confused and looked at Gojo "Yeah Sensei why didn't I get a room? Im pretty sure the other first-year is getting to stay here why can't I?" Gojo looked down at you with his hands clasped together "Just think if the amazing Gojo would have to break beautyrest to save you because Akeji took over we don't know what could happen if Akeji finds out Sukuna is in arms grasp." 

"Akeji?" Itadori looked over confused, Megumi broke his silence to also question the name Akeji. The girl was standing in front of you waiting for you to approach her first.

"Well.." She said "Im Nobara Kugisaki since you won't speak first"

"Huh?" You looked at her with annoyance because of how boldly she came off to you.

"Im Itadori Yuji" He greeted her with a slight hand wave

"Megumi." She looked at the tall white haired man next

"Gojou Satoru, while we're at it I guess now it's time to announce your first mission with the one and only! Since you guys are from the country it's only right we go to Tokyo."

You watched Yuji and Nobara jump up and down shouting Tokyo with Gojou with excitement in their eyes.